Will Cuonzo Get Fired If He Misses the Tourney?

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by kidbourbon, Jan 27, 2014.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I like that word "when".

2. kidbourbon

Their most famous song, and also their worst song.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Doesn't saying they have a worst song imply they have some good ones? I think that's open for debate.

4. kidbourbon

(1)
    Even more than Jack White, imo. I've posted a few in my song of the day thread. Here's another:

[video=youtube;DY9bhpEH-ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY9bhpEH-ks[/video]

(2)
    With music, that tends to be the case. Except for Outkast. Everybody loves Outkast.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

counting crows live are 100x better than their recordings and i dig those too

6. kidbourbon

I haven't seen them, and I don't believe they still tour. Or do anything for that matter. I could be wrong, but I haven't heard anything from them or about them in some time.

7. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose one of these games and then steal one back from Florida at home. That seems to be par for the course during the Cuonzo regime.

8. kidbourbon

I don't see that happening, actually. I agree that that would be Cuonzo-esque, but Florida is pretty damn good this year.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

They released a "Greatest Hits" album in early 2000's. I assume that such a grotesquely fraudulent claim landed them in GITMO.

Nowadays, the band is called upon to sing some of their "greatest" "hits" when waterboarding fails to advance interrogations.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Saw them last summer in St. Louis at Fair St. Louis. Pretty good show all in all.

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Gads.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm sorry it wasn't the village people as that's probably more up your alley.

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

So, you're saying they have two?

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Seriously they're excellent live. I saw them at the Ryman 4 or 5 years ago

15. kidbourbon

What are a few bands/acts that you do like?