Worley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 20, 2013.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

played better after his hand bounced off a helmet.

2. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

He is getting better. We all know we're going to have to live with the arm strength issue, I just wish his accuracy was better. He's tough.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I just thought that it was funny. You could see how swollen his hand was on TV, but his throws were better.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Did anyone notice Dobbs and Ferguson warming up?

It was odd to me, because everything we hear says Ferguson is number two. However, when he and Dobbs were tossing back and forth, Dobbs had a receiver there catching for him. Fergie caught the ball himself. Maybe it's just personal preference, but seems like the guy about to go in usually isn't catching anything.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

People are fixated on his physical ability when the goal of QB is to put your team in a position to win. He's done that on two fourth quarter drives in a row in consecutive games.

Get the play in, protect the ball, move it down the field.

6. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

So what ya' sayin' JG?

7. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

No TO's

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't understand how it made his throws better. It did though.

9. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Sarcasm. Just playin' w/ya'. On second thought maybe roughin' up his right thumb should be a pre-gm ritual? jk

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

The few times he has run with the ball he makes me think he can do it well enough to keep em honest on the read if he'd keep it. He ain't Michael Vick but he isn't exactly a statue either.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah. Go hit Tiny on the head right before kickoff

12. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Ha! Might do both good.

13. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

He heaved it up and North made a miraculous catch.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hey, Bray did it for 3 years. If North, who's made some amazing catches, can do it on a consistent basis, it's okay.

I'm still waiting on Croom to use his size to win jump balls

15. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

He continues to get better. If he and the wr's can get together on the short and intermediate timing routes, our O will be 1000% better. The route running and throws are just barely off on the drive-sustaining plays.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And if he doesn't turn the ball over, the D has played good enough to give Tennessee a fighting chance. That shocks me

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Croom is going to have to have the game of his life against Bama for us to avoid embarrassment. Saban will have North completely removed from the game.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm expecting a 3 td loss. I'm also expecting that it's the last time I feel like Tennessee is completely outclassed for the next few years too.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Agreed.

20. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Minimum. I expect too many three-and-outs from our O and long drives by Alabama resulting in a fatigued D. We'll need help from ST's and TO's.