Woundedmullet

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Jewbaccah, May 3, 2013.

1. WM

WM Active Member

Looks like the OP got called out for this thread.

2. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Yeah. I mean I was not talking smack just telling it like it is. How did I lie?

3. WM

WM Active Member

He's got eagle eyes on this board. Wave to the camera Jew.

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Well I guess it's time to be famous. Welp.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I agree completely.

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Why am I not surprised a board with a collective IQ of 60 would engage in such?

7. hatvol96

I take that back. It's a collective of 180. I know one guy over there who isn't less intelligent than a pile of beagle shit.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I miss axion. He really hated my ass. He was so disgusted that a person of such inferior intelligence got to stay here while he had to leave.

9. hatvol96

A board that allows someone to attack the parents of a suicide victim has no real business being selective in their membership. In fact, I'm now officially pissed we allowed some of that trash to come over here.

10. WM

WM Active Member

I'm surprised at the amount of lawyers over there. I'm guessing you probably know them as well. They seem to know you at least.

11. WM

WM Active Member

He sent me a PM tonight, he really wants to come back here. I do feel bad for him being the court jester over there, he can't help himself with the attention. I wish he could have held his composure better here. Hell, I enjoy NYC architecture now.

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I find the Flat Iron Building fascinating for some reason. Perhaps because it resembles a slice of thick crust pizza. I really don't know.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's hard for me to feel bad about the way they are treating him when he could easily just step away from the computer.

14. JayVols

I don't think it's that simple. He has an addiction or some other condition that drives the attention seeking (any attention- good or bad). I feel for him because of that.

15. WM

WM Active Member

I mean he has a mental condition tho. Dude can't control his impulses which is the root of the problem. I rag on him but I really do hope for him the best.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

An addiction to message boards? Or to being made fun of? Either way, it sounds odd.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I suppose. I don't think we need to go into details, but to me, impulse is split second reactions. After typing out an entire response post, is clicking the "post" button still impulse?

18. JayVols

See my edit. It's an addiction to attention- good or bad. The message board format allows him to seek any form of attention. Some of which is the type of attention that would earn you an ass beating if it were in person.

19. JayVols

Yes.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Most definitely.

Regardless, I wish the best for him as well.