WR Paul Harris

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by VolDad, Nov 23, 2012.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

The Oregon Ducks have offered 2013 three-star wide receiver Paul Harris, who has been committed to the Tennessee Volunteers for about four months. However, the recent tumult at Tennessee has caused Harris to take a look at some other options and a few teams have been contacting him as a result. The Vols have already fired Dennis Dooley, and there is a high chance that Harris decommits if wide receivers coach Darin Hinshaw ends up getting canned.

Oregon Ducks Football Recruiting: Tennessee Volunteers commit offered - Autzen Zoo - An Oregon Ducks Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Dennis Dooley

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He was a menace.

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Coach Jones is meeting with him Thursday.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

How awesome is that?

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Not sure. The football coach of my favorite football team is recruiting players for that team. It interests me.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I understand that, but we're talking about Paul Harris. We have the defense of AZ and no prayer of addressing, so he can go recruit TO and it doesn't matter.

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I have been angry about Tennessee football since 2008. It has taken years off my life. I really believe that. I can't do it anymore. I'm going to watch and follow the team and ignore what I know to be true, if for no other reason than my own health. It's my decision and I don't expect anyone to act the same way. I'm just tired of being mad.

9. govols74n

govols74n New Member

I feel ya, that's for sure.