You are all bad parents.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by fl0at_, Jul 12, 2014.

Tags:
  1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

2. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

That's good.

With that said... I took my kids to chickfila last week. Taught them to hate the gays too.

Sorry, gcb.

And Tenny.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

**** this guy. **** monarchies. As an American, he should be ashamed.

5. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

agreed.

and fwiw, i didn't need to read about this guy to know that i'm a shitty parent.

6. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

I laughed.

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I suspect an alterier motive. No man something this ludicrous for their damn kid. His wife musta been holding out on some killer deep throat.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That's it. I'm declaring war. My princess and little prince will have their own country if they want it.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Wouldn't you be like "dad that's a stupid name for a country."

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Before or after Hobby Lobby?

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Went to Hobby Lobby afterwards. And then straight to the Bible Book Store.

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Any bets that this kid will/won't be the ultimate spoiled teen [itch bay] in a few years? Kid, set a line and we'll start wagering.

I'm all for being good to your kids, but this is crazy. Claiming a country because your child wants to be a real princess will do nothing but harm. No wonder some kids think they are more special than every other child.

That said, my girls are the princesses of a small little 100 acre country in the Valley of Goshen called Myfarmlandia.

I'm thinking the guy's found oil or precious metals in the area & this is a rouse to claim it. That or he's just a monumental dumbass.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  13. JayVols

I watched the World Cup with my daughters....after hooking them up to electrodes that gave shocks at random intervals & of random intensity. They'll be no soccer fans in my home.

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

We should give him weapons of mass destruction to protect his kingdom, as long as he promises not to use them on us

16. JayVols

This struck me as funny. The minimalist response is very effective.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

It's all good until a cat dumps in it

18. JayVols

Wasn't there a House episode where an autistic kid ate cat droppings in his sandbox and made him deathly ill?

19. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

We can settle this with a good old fashioned duel.

20. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

I'll be a horrible parent I guess. At church camp, and we have kids who are literally spoiled to death, I had a group complaining one night about something trivial. I told then their problem was they had been raised in a society that says they are so special that they practically inhale oxygen and exhale glitter, like little magical glitter breathing royalty. I proceeded to inform them that was a lie and until they realized they were just normal humans and life didn't owe them anything, they would remain miserable complainers.