You are invited to Preservation Pub.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by rbroyles, Jan 8, 2014.

Tags:
  1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Apparently their memories have finally faded and Hundred Acres is coming back to the Preservation Pub on Jan. 15th on the Main Stage (woot). Come and watch this 65 year old make a complete fool of himself.

2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I may make it!

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I can vouch. It's a great show.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I will try as well

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's a fun time. Won't be able to wrangle any poon until rb leaves, though.

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I've heard if you bring an offering of Black Tail magazine issues that he'll disappear as soon as the set ends. That could be a rumour though.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

What time rb?

8. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

We are the last act so do not start until 10:00. I generally get home between 3-4 am.w

9. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Well guys, if you were planing to come, please do. However, due to unforeseen happenstance, I will not be making the trip this time. The guys really are very good, any exaggeration by Jay, Kpt or hat is only in my case.

10. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Hope all is well for you. The band is fabulous. Worth the price of admission.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Hope things are fine. And no exaggeration. You boys are good.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hope everything is going good with you. I may still try and go, but not with the same excitement.

13. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Everything is going well, I just have too much to do this week. I would have been getting up at 5:30 am Wed.,and getting back from the show about 3:30-4:00am Thurs., picking up the Family Promise folks at 5:30 am. That's a killer schedule for anyone.

I do appreciate your concerns, and please do go if you can. Everyone who goes please ask Jeff Lane, the lead man, where I am.