Youth

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Sep 13, 2015.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I think they have monitors assigned to this site. Anything suggested here is immediately nuked. I find it very fulfilling that they are that concerned about little ole us.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Well, keep posting. Your message board youth will eventually fade.....in about 10 years.

-Butch Jones

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I think that it is the AD paying mods to nuke anything of substance.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I know I speak for many others when I say we are proud to have you.

5. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Haven't been over there since I was perma-banned two years ago... I took a peak today, I am now more stupid for doing so... hasn't changed a bit, and in fact, has gotten worse IMO.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If true then I hope they are reading this thread.

Freak is a gutless ***** just like Jones and PJ is his [itch bay].

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

This. I don't get why people always blame PJ and volly and the like. Freak is the one that lets them be little ****s and throws up his arms like he has nothing to do with it.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

When you wanna sorta be the online source for the Vols, you gonna have to suck up. It's unfortunate that they try to pretend to be for open exchange of ideas.

In the end, you get the influx of morons as the main body of posters and people with sense, regardless of their viewpoint, migrate to more interesting conversations.

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Have you met Freak?

He's a nice enough guy, but nobody is ever going to confuse him with a leader of men. He's non-confrontational, which is why he lets stronger voices--even stupid ones--have their way. The whole reason that place is what it is results from Freak not wanting any mean talk.