OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

What an idiot. 5GHz doesn't give you COVID, only 5G cellular.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This is the guy that beat Tombstone last night. Says he had 90 pounds of armor welded on to his bot and it was barely enough. Took him 3 days to get the frame back in shape after the fight -

[​IMG]

3. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

Tombstone was not happy being counted out.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yeah, he's my favorite but he got beat.

Ray's gonna have to consider some redesigns on that. Everyone had made their bot Tombstone-proof.

CitrusCo.Vol likes this.
  5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Which conspiracy group is this one? I got an email talking about 3 types of drones. One a seed planter, one used to extinguish fires, and the other, a TED talk/expo for weapons dealers, showing palm sized drones using facial recognition and "3 gram shape charges" to take out local bad guys with a 'plosion to the head.

Now, obviously, the palm sized drone with a "shape charge" is probably in the realm of possible. But it's a damn poor weapon that is easily defeated with a ski mask.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

This sheriff's office keeps doing the same gag of describing boulder sizes to themselves, and I love it. Beautiful, harmless shit posting.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

That’s a nice boulder

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Weird, it took me a minute to stop thinking that the boulder was clearly bigger than 145 millimeters.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Hmm, I just bought (another) guitar. I'm not sure how to tell the wife. Package is supposed to be here Wednesday. I've got a day or two to figure it out, or that is my day to telework. Any thoughts?

10. fl0at_

Its millimeters to the power 28. They've oversized it a bit.

warhammer likes this.
  11. fl0at_

You're a man, you're 40, and you work hard?

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

“Hey, I just bought another guitar” worked for me

13. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

Show her a piece of jewelry when you show her the guitar.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Eh, I get paid well, so yeah.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Buy a sawmill. She won’t even notice the guitar

CardinalVol likes this.
  16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

My father in law has one. Unfortunately, he's gotten to the age he shouldn't be running it (and isn't).

17. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Lawt, he's researching Airstreams...

18. fl0at_

Why? Gonna tour the great America?

19. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Maybe. It's retirement planning of sorts. He likes to have everything thought out and planned early, so this is one option for a second 'retirement/vacation home'. We are either going to keep this one or downsize once paid for and not sure if we want to 'lock in' to another place. It's all initial thinking, pro/con type stuff at this point.

Have you ever given it any thought?

20. fl0at_

No. I don't even like traveling to the grocery store. The problem with today's society is that it is too difficult to be a recluse.

I got a buddy who just moved from Seattle, who was trying to convince his wife to hop in an RV and tour the country for a year or so, because he sold his house in Seattle, but thought the market was too high to buy a new house. So, to get the best of both a high sale and a future low buy... RV and campsites.

His wife shot it down, so he lives in TN now.