Video shows punch thrown by FSU QB De'Andre Johnson

Discussion in 'Sports' started by VolDad, Jul 6, 2015.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you'd think it'd be obvious on the video. i.e. a bunch of people looking at her like she's nuts. looks to me like she called him an *******.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I will take note in case anyone calls me a honky or a cracker.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

good luck

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I also heard it claimed that she kneed him in the groin.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

looks like her right leg went up, but he certainly didn't act like someone who had just be kicked in the balls.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Technically, and I'm not 100 % sure, but if a white girl calls a black dude, underage, drinking at a bar, and he's on the football team, the "n" word, he's allowed to burn down a CVS and steal a TV and surround sound from Best Buy. Not to mention punch her in the mouth.

WTF is wrong with people that think it's ok to hit a woman because she may or may not have called you a [dadgum] name? He knocked the dogshit out of her. And eff that ***** beside her for not busting a beer mug over his head and stomping his throwing hand and shoulder.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, the guy in glasses behind her is a vagina

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

If I see a woman punch a guy, I'm not going to go in swinging when he punches back. He shouldn't have done it, but she did hit him in the face.

9. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

If she's tough enough to start a fight, she better be tough enough to finish it. **** jumping in and defending some free swinging fat [unt cay]

10. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Yup. I'd beat his ass if that were me.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  11. GahLee

Shocker.

12. GahLee

A Canadian *****. Dime a dozen.

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I don't know if it's just me, but it looked like Johnson was being a little [itch bay] pushing his way up to the bar, and of course he chose the path of least resistance through the girl.

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I'm sure that the white-trash land whale reminds you of your mom, so I have no reason to doubt you'd actually jump in to try to defend her instead of just being an all talk, internet blowhard.

15. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

The lesson isn't gonna teach itself.

16. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I used to think this way. I don't anymore. Solange changed my perspective on that. The same rationale that says females should never be hit back would also say you shouldn't retaliate to a guy who is way smaller/weaker than you. But that's a stupid rule. I'm just gonna go to the bar where where all the Redskins linemen hang out and start popping dudes in the face. WooHoo -- free punches to the face!

I'm still not sure I could hit a girl myself, but I don't get judgmental on dudes in this guy's situation or in the Jay-Z situation. That's where my perspective has changed. To get judgmental is to prop up an unwritten rule that females can't be hit. And to prop up such a rule either encourages more female-->male punchings, or at the very least doesn't discourage it. If I wanted to get lawyerly, I'd say that I'm proposing an ex ante rule, and the crowd here is going the ex post route. This should greatly upset Droski. No way that guy is down with ex post rulemaking.

More succinctly, and as noted above, these lessons aren't gonna teach themselves.

17. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

You lost me at Solange. Same rationale? Joking, right? And yeah, it is a stupid rule / rationalization. Free punches to the face? Expect an ass whuppin'

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I have done it before, but I don't know if I would run in swinging now that I'm older and a little more patient.

19. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

Dude grabs her wrists way before she takes that weak swing. Just leave. When stuff goes pear shaped like that, just leave. There was absolutely no reason for him to blow her up after she "swung at him".

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Alcohol