Video shows punch thrown by FSU QB De'Andre Johnson

Discussion in 'Sports' started by VolDad, Jul 6, 2015.

1. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Disagree, female NC still not an excuse to strike

If a dude, have at it

Yes. No. Chicks get the pass. Dude should've walked away.

2. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Hmm??? Then the following is sarcasm and in truth you're okay hitting women???

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Do you need more of a reason?

4. dknash

dknash Chieftain

SMH patriarchy

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Need more question marks.

6. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

To go along and agree with such a blanket rule? Absolutely I need more. Because the issue I"m hammering here is that encouraging females to punch males in the face when they so desire is bad. Nobody wants to be in a position where some girl is punching at you and you can either try to tie her up, which is never a clean operation, or you can like run away in the other direction but i"m sorry if I don't enjoy superszing my servings of emasculation, or you can punch the [itch bay] in the face once. Option 3 doesn't sound like a terrible option really. And especially when we consider thta options 1 and 2 will just encourage more female punchiness which will set up another situation where option 3 is on the table for consideration. So really a man who decides to respond by popping a girl in the face is just doing risk prevention for the future. he should get a medal.

7. kidbourbon

Bad precedent. Terrible terrible precedent. You're killing the souls of your sons, Larry!

8. InVolNerable

Zero only wants girls so he can teach them to be lean, mean, consequence free, abusive machines.

**** or slit, if you're willing to throw a punch, you better be ****ing willing to take a punch. Double standards are never good.

9. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Sorry, you know me how?

10. InVolNerable

You're pro abusive women.

11. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Ha! That's all you got???? Threw in a fourth ? just for you

12. InVolNerable

You had 6 last time. You're slacking.

13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Actions have consequences and while there are multiple possible reactions to a girl throwing a punch throwing one back is perfectly acceptable to me. Don't start something your not prepared to finish. Being a woman doesn't absolve one from the repercussions of their actions.
    Like I said in an earlier post, don't want none, don't start none.

14. kidbourbon

It appears that Team KB is gaining in strength and numbers.

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Who exactly here is encouraging women to hit men?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I'm just so petrified of hypotheticals. If only I were a hypothetical tough guy like you.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

That seems to happen around here sometimes. It is a strange phenomenon.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

The city of Tallahassee by not charging her with assault.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I have not seen the rash of women hitting men. It seems to me that most follow basic human civility without the need for negative reinforcement. I would be willing to bet that there are a lot more men hitting women without the provocation of a punch than women hitting men.

20. InVolNerable

In that case it's wrong. Just like a dude hitting a dude unprovoked is wrong. Just like a woman hitting a woman unprovoked is wrong.