Cops Are So Cool and Tough: Sandra Bland Version

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Jul 27, 2015.

1. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

2. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

Lol at some of you guys acting like you've never lit up a cigarette when you've been pulled over to try to cover up the smell of a doobie.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

What's their proof they have?

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Other than Cavuto, I can't tell you the last time I watched it when I wasn't stuck somewhere it was on.

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I thought he went to Fox Business 3 or 4 years ago?

6. CardinalVol

I was grouping them together, honestly.

7. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Well I haven't watch Fox News since they moved him, so I didn't know if he was back. He really was the only personality on their news network that was worth a damn.

8. CardinalVol

He's still as good as ever when I get to see him. I just appreciate his comon sense approach to it all.

9. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

This has to be stolen from an Onion article. Just has to be.

10. kidbourbon

I haven't, but that's not a bad idea.

11. kidbourbon

I still do believe it was a suicide. The homicide angle just doesn't add up. The Risk/Reward analysis on off'ing a black lady they just threw in custody on the basis of some seriously questionable legal grounds -- and all of which has already been caught on camera -- just tips ALL the way towards the risk side. And on top of that, the Prairie View cops aren't smart enough to pass off a homicide as a suicide and we know it, and they know it, and freaking Marsellus knows it.

So I do think she probably off'd herself.

THe traffic stop was still bullshit though. Not the initially stopping her, to be clear, but everything that happened after the cigarette comment.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Imagine, had she just put the cigarette out, then lit another one after the cop left.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

This Cop just charged with Murder:

[video=youtube;Z0cdejrSjyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0cdejrSjyc[/video]

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why don't you like the constitution?

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have a hard time seeing what transpired. He was trying to open the guy's door, and the guy held it closed and so he shot him? Is that what happened? It looks like the driver being dead is what caused the car to roll.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I love the constitution. If you were doing your job, I imagine you in a lab looking through a microscope, and a guy walks up beside you smoking a cigarette, blowing smoke in your direction, would you ask them to put the cigarette out?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

If they were on their property and I had just set up my lab around them, no.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That is correct. He shot him in the head and then fell back onto the road. Claimed that he was being dragged and in fear of his life. Another officer corroborated his story.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Has this stuff always gone on and we are just not finally getting enough proof to bring it to light, or is this something more recent?