Cops Are So Cool and Tough: Sandra Bland Version

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Jul 27, 2015.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

3? There are pages and pages of these videos, I linked 3. You can spend hours watching these.

3. hatvol96

I can also spend hours watching the UTPD sitting on their bloated asses at Krystal on the Strip. I chose to do neither.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

No; she got pulled out of her car because an Officer with an attitude violated policy.

6. hatvol96

How dare you impune a heroic soul trying to protect the environment from that evil woman's second hand smoke?

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

8. hatvol96

That first guy was obviously going for a pack of Camels.

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

See, he didn't even watch the videos

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That first one had some sort of privacy setting that prevented it.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Are you saying you have a better chance at a police officer shooting you dead in cold blood, than one helping you?

12. hatvol96

What, past the part where the cop stops the guy, allows to get out of the car and head back toward him, then watches as he refuses to pull his hands out his pockets? I don't have to watch any further. When people fail to follow standards that have worked for eons, bad things happen. Didn't have to see the end of that movie. It's just a sequel of a million similar incidents across all disciplines.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Ok, was the cop justified in using deadly force there? I agree with you, I've seen traing videos where a cop had their weapon out and got killed because they were scared to shoot the bad guy.

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Who gives a shit, dude. Does that ruling bring her back to life? If she would have put it out, would she be alive? I think so. My point, again, just do ehat the cops asks you to do. It's easier.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Hell, half the police force for the KPD is sitting in the parking lot on Jackson Ave. under the James White Parkway underpass at any given time. Grueling work, they are doing.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd say one of those is unacceptable.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Is there a lot of crime in that area?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's easier?! That's your reasoning?