Cops Are So Cool and Tough: Sandra Bland Version

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Jul 27, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know. I kinda suspect they've always gone on.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We're also way more policed than ever before too giving these kinds of issues to happen more frequently.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The thing is, the side of the car, in the road, is the polices' office.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

There are more cameras everywhere.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

If it's me, I ask them to put it out and if they refuse I go on like a professional. If someone asks me to put it out, ya I do but that is just because I'm a super nice guy.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

And super nice guys don't get ****ed up by the police, right? Now you're agreeing with me. Thanks.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

That is absolutely irrelevant. There is no law that you have to be super nice to the police.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

See, we're always on the same page, until it gets to the point when I say, just do what the police tell you, and you won't have a problem.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I think that it has always been going on.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Enjoy your police state, following unlawful commands under threat of incarceration and death.

11. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

That's a good policy for our country, just do what the police tell you to, since they are so trustworthy and only give orders they are authorized to.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

A lot of stuff on the Internet is around making people believe they have rights they don't really have too.

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

OR, tell them to **** off, spit in their face, and wonder why you're laying in a cell with your coconut cracked open.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sure, but even you seem to be confused as to how many of that woman's rights were violated, and the fact that her only violation was failing to use a turn signal. He had no reason to pull her out of the car, assault her, or arrest her. You can't arrest someone for "resisting arrest."

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

All laws must be forced through the threat of violence.

16. RockyHill

Like what?

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

She did neither and still found herself in a cell.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'll send the first guy on this board a $150 bottle of whatever alcohol they like to record themselves being pulled over by the police and telling them to **** off and drive away.

19. RockyHill

I once had an officer trying to keep me from getting in my car and leaving where I was. I walked toward my car keys in hand and he told me to stop. I said "arrest me or I'm leaving". He had no valid reason to detain me. I wouldn't encourage telling them to f**k off, but you can achieve the same effect without cursing them.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Well you don't get the prize, sorry.