Third Saturday in October

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by utvol0427, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

In the battle of “who does Indy hate more?” Dan Wolken would probably give Bama a run for its money.

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Their ain't enough natty light in the world to get me to think that.

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

There must be a Starbucks next to the trailer park

4. Equine Ducklings

Equine Ducklings New Member

I’m sure they’ll clear up that little spam issue any day now.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Hadn’t seen this one:

Poppa T and IP like this.
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

7. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Lol how pathetic.

8. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

This Jermaine Burton commentary has intensified my hatred of Alabama. I want to play them again and humiliate them. The double standards on morality are just amazing

Memtownvol likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sing a song about the heartland. Sing a song about my life.

10. Nannerpuss

Nannerpuss Member

Little Nicky and his minions playing politics by deploying his victim card because he’s butthurt the VOLS kicked his ass up and down the field. I need to see Heupel end his dynasty and send him off to the nursing home so he can mutter the rest of his life about the Neyland field storming like it was Nam.

InVolNerable, zehr27 and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  11. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

12. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

We already did.

utvol0427 likes this.
  13. TDVol1989

No we won the game. Win by 4+ scores and I’m temporarily satisfied

14. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

We embarrassed them nearly as bad as they've embarrassed themselves since the clock hit 00:00. Enjoy the fact that Saban wants no part of Heupel anytime soon.

Nannerpuss likes this.
  15. TDVol1989

I know we aren’t there yet on paper. But it’s just not enough yet. If Saban is making excuses and ESPN is buying them, I need scorched earth. It’s obvious by now, but I’m more vengeful than classy. Herbstreit can eat his staged positions and take Saban with him

Nannerpuss likes this.
  16. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

It was balsy for them to even address the situation considering that there's video of it. I was in favor of just ignoring it until they threw their hat it. This isn't Jesse Ventura ridiculing Miss Elizabeth with "woman have no place at ringside." This was a shitass taking a swipe at a woman from behind when there were plenty of men in the area that would have been much better competition.

I kinda wish that the woman would press charges just to see how many backflips Kirby would perform on live air to try and keep his job.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Burton is a sack of shit for doing it and Saban is showing his true colors by defending it with some lame ass excuse, but I can't help but laugh at Tennessee fans that are outraged by this but scream "Bruuuuuuuuuu" like their life depends on it everytime McCoy is mentioned at the stadium.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

All of Bru's charges were dropped due to insufficient evidence. Before that happened he was suspended from all team activities just based on a claim. Do you think there is evidence in the Burton allegations?

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Of course there is evidence in the Burton case, but I'm also not naive enough to think that McCoy didn't do anything towards a female because they didn't press charges in a "he said, she said domestic violence" situation.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

you automatically assume guilt of one party on a he said she said based on what?

InVolNerable and PilotFlyingJ like this.