2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Mar 17, 2022.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That CSU dude has the weirdest shot

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I thought that the team that choked to UNC in 2000 was going to make the Final Four . I haven't been that confident since then.

IP likes this.
  3. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Holy Comcast “unplanned” outage. We’ve had one every day this work week from about noon till 5pm…

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yarbrough, Harris, Higgins, Victor, Black, Slay, Haislip, Hathaway. They deserved a better coach.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Bone actually averaged the same amount of points that year and more assists than Chandler. Chandler is a better defender, though, and defense is where this team hangs its hat.

Bowden and Lamonte were no slouches, either, but I agree that it was Grant and Admiral's team, whereas this team has multiple players who can step up and be "the guy" on any given night.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

2019 was a much better offensive team. This team is better on defense, and I think that's why we're more comfortable with them. Defense don't slump.

7. KyleAlexanderfan

I think Bone had it easier by having Grant down low. I think Kennedy is already better as a college player.

Indy likes this.
  8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

God, the Inside the NBA guys covering March Madness is so good.

InVolNerable and utvol0427 like this.
  9. KyleAlexanderfan

10. KyleAlexanderfan

Some of these SEC schools are going to be extremely disappointed when they can’t upgrade their coach.

gcbvol, A-Smith and IP like this.
  11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Miss State won't upgrade. They're Miss State.

12. KyleAlexanderfan

I’d be surprised if USCjr does either. UGA had to fire Crean but White has a worse resume than him.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Bone was underappreciated by this fan base but Chandler just has a little something he doesn’t imo

10SEvols and Indy like this.
  14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

South Carolina has a big fanbase and good location for talent. They should be better in sports.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think the game that interests me most today is Vermont/Arkansas. I personally believe the SEC was a very strong conference this year, and with so many people picking Vermont, I think an Arkansas win would help to confirm my feelings about the SEC.

16. KyleAlexanderfan

Yeah Duke, UNC and now us steal all their talent.

17. KyleAlexanderfan

Hope we are focused and ready to go. No big heads after the SECT championship.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Why play for USCjr when you can be part of the best rivalry in all of sports?

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Fouls look lopsided. Refs keeping Michigan alive?

20. KyleAlexanderfan

CSU missing 3s badly now.