Cops Are So Cool and Tough: Sandra Bland Version

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Jul 27, 2015.

1. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Shit, they're going after fans of John Cusack rom-coms. Now it's personal.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

CNN has a video of another incident in California (I think) where a cop pulled his gun out on a guy for simply being in his front yard filming as the cop kept driving through the neighborhood. Accused him of having a weapon, ordering him to empty his pockets, etc. with no cause whatsoever. All on tape.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Not on the same level, but I read an article a day or two ago about a guy being told he he was pulled over for making prolonged eye contact with the cop. It was in Dayton I believe. Guy got a ticket for failing to signal soon enough.

4. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

Please stfu.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They also let the guy stumble out of the house and a neighbor gave first aid to him. The police department is also using one hell of a Nirvana Fallacy to justify their mistake.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Earlier this month, a police officer in Dayton, Ohio, tailed a man by the name of John Felton for two miles, then pulled him over for failing to use a turn signal 100 feet prior to making his turn. To be clear: Felton used a turn signal, but he apparently didn't put it on early enough.

Only after handing over a written warning did the officer acknowledge the real reason he'd pulled over Felton, a black man who was driving a car with out-of-state plates: He had "made direct eye contact" with the officer.

[video=youtube;39dcY7lLY7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39dcY7lLY7M[/video]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...n-making-eye-contact_55e0ad60e4b0b7a96338e614

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Those sentences they received are a joke. They killed a woman and tried to cover it up? 6-10 years.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Anyone else is getting convicted of murder, breaking and entering, and conspiracy.

Chair or life.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I got pulled over once because I "wasn't showing the proper respect." apparently even though I was driving the speed limit, I should slow down and kiss his ass if I see him.

11. NorrisAlan

How do you show respect going down the road?

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fear.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Don't question the Kings men

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Visible sphincter pucker?

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Audible, at the minimum.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Might be offended by visual. Good call.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he didn't like the fact I passed him going 20 miles an hour faster than him. keep in mind the dipshit was driving like 20 miles an hour and had a line of sheep behind him and the speed limit was 40. ******* wrote me a fix it ticket for not having a front license plate (I politely explained my car didn't come with a front license plate). something he surely didn't notice until he pulled me over.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

So, you passed a funeral procession?

19. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

If they had cremated the sum[itch bay], I would be kicking that Mr. Bandit's ass half way to the moon by now.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

no just a bunch of *******.