Finding Hitler

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, May 17, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is there anything to this?

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

They found the body no?

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I thought he was in the money pit on Oak Island.

VolDad likes this.
  4. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Forrest Fenn knows where he is

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

If you watch the video he describes that the Russians took the body and the only DNA test they allowed later revealed the skull was that of a woman.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Everyone knows he lived out his days in Argentina...

7. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

The history channel series is pretty cool till they try and pass a picture of Moe Howard as an older Hitler.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Have they looked in the White House within the last year?

9. OrangeEmpire

Downgraded from Anti-Christ to Hitler.

That’s progress

warhammer likes this.
  10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’m pretty sure this 98 year old guy at my church assassinated him. He “drove a supply truck” and “got lost behind German lines overnight” but I’m not buying it

11. OrangeEmpire

I want to believe he flew out of Berlin and made it via a rat line to Argentina.

His health deterioration and Stalin’s blood lust tell a different story.

12. NorrisAlan

I see no reason to not believe the witnesses that said he blew his brains out and then they set fire to the room.

People like Adolf Hitler, when their plans fail in such grand fashion, don't just go "well, so be it" and then r-u-n-n-o-f-t.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

You’re correct, I mean, look at Sabanocchio

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I might actually enjoy the idea of Hitler living and having to hide in obscurity. His megalomania must have taken a huge hit as he had to sit and wallow in his failures, though he no doubt blamed others, like he did in the last days of the bunker. If he did live, I can't imagine it was for too much longer, either. His health problems were racking up towards the end of the war. He was half way to insanity, as well. Him living probably wouldn't have gone as well as it did for someone like Joseph Mengele. Well, until he drowned in Brazil a few decades later.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

My wife watches the show. It's somewhat enertaining/interesting and ripe for poking holes in their logical leaps to draw her ire while it's on.

16. OrangeEmpire

My favorite part is the built in tension, suspense and drama of using the data base.

It’s so hokie and staged

Joseph Brant and warhammer like this.
  17. NorrisAlan

What the hell happened to the History channel, anyway? Should be renamed the History? channel.

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It's awful. Truly awful. They used to do some great documentaries on all kinds of topics from the Black Death to Civil War, then they got on the reality show trend with historically relevant stuff like Ice Road Truckers and conspiracy shit like the UFO shows. PBS and even National Geographic Channel far supersede the History channel for historical content.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I watched that stupid show for 2 seasons. Did they ever find anything worth a crap

Tenacious D likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I posted this before. It's a sink hole and cave in limestone. It's not engineered or manmade, and well debunked.

kmf600 likes this.