OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I've been sick a little over a week. I've been trying to stay away from cold medicine, but my head and lungs are hurting from coughing. So I broke down and took cough medicine. Now I'm in an odd state of sleepy as [uck fay], and every muscle in my body tensed up. Especially my jaw and my tongue feels like its going to push my teeth out of the front of my mouth.

2. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I had no idea Ashley Madison was still a thing.

Then there’s a desire club meeting in August.

Thank you google ads

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I went to chewing tobacco and then quit. That made it easier.

4. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I'm getting several hurricane related ads today. 'Tis (almost) the season after all.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I never took to dipping. Now smoking, I'm an expert on quitting that. I've quit at least six times. Currently, I'm at about two years since my last and about five since I smoked more than a couple in one day.

6. gcbvol

I'm not sure if dip and chewing tobacco are synonymous, but in childhood I met a family acquaintance who developed cancer from chewing tobacco and had a lot of his face and even parts of his tongue removed. It scared the shit out of me and I never had the slightest desire to try the stuff.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I was about a half can a day guy unless I was drinking. Then I was 2 cans easily. I will likely still have one here in there when I drink but I'm doing pretty good so far. Wife is happy.

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Ashley Madison, hurricanes... there's a similarity there.

9. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I've gone to Snus, still not a healthy choice but I can throw one in and keep it there for a few hours.

Also, Snus autocorrect to Anus which would also be a viable alternative to dip.

NYY likes this.
  10. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I haven't smoked since around Christmas, and it's gotten to where instead of wanting one when I smell smoke I find it disgusting.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I like the smell of secondhand smoke. Need some frosty barley pop to get me to want to smoke one these days. Otherwise, I find it rather disgusting. I think I've smoked two cigs since I started running three years ago.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Just taught my oldest son how to shave.

God help me, please.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hardest part is not nicking the sack.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I tell my friends that if they had seem some stuff I saw, they would quit. I made a living off jaw cages for a little while. Oral and plastic surgeon open the jaw and neck wide open and take out probable cancerous tissue and bone. Jugular vein exposed looks like a purple firehose. Then they pack cancellous bone into a cage and screw it in wherever they can, and sew everything back up with a big skin flap cut from another part of the body

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I did that one night years ago and didnt realize it. Woke up in thr middle of thr night and scared shitless. Bled like a stuck pig. Took me a couple minutes to realize I had barely nicked my sac. Would have been embarrassing to go out like that

16. gcbvol

It's tricky stuff. Whether you're passing by from above or approaching from below, the loose, thin skin of the scrotum makes it ever so vulnerable.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

What gets me is when my [ock cay] falls off my shoulder and smacks my knee right by where I’m shaving. That soapy water on the shoulder makes it like a slip-n-slide.

gcbvol likes this.
  18. gcbvol

Hearing stories like this one really makes me appreciate how good I have it. For some the struggle is all too real. Hang in there, NYY. Low as it may be.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Imagine if you hadn't already wrapped it around once

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Can’t wrap. If the blood starts flowing it’ll choke me out. Bout drowned that way one time.