OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

A good ham is pretty damn good but it’s not my favorite thing

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I’ve got a friend of a friend who manages that Margaritaville resort. They’ve actually fenced the lake off on their property because they couldn’t get insurance otherwise, given how many drownings were occurring. He was telling me that since that fence was put up, bookings had dropped considerably so I guess expanding the water park is there way to create new attractions for the resort.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Were the drownings alcohol-related?

I like a little drinking on occasion and I love the water, but the two combined are not something to take lightly. Despite what we all see at the lakes every summer.

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don’t know what the numbers are on alcohol related drownings but I’m guessing it’s not zero.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

InVolNerable likes this.
  8. CardinalVol

Makes sense.

The stories of that lake are something else.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

InVolNerable likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

The only thing that gives me pause is age. I really want to see Tyson end this farce for good, though.

11. CardinalVol

A legit boxer, sure.

Paul? No need to.

justingroves likes this.
  12. NorrisAlan

I quickly watched some of Paul's "fights". He is going to get annihilated. His footwork is awful and he is VERY open in his stance and guard. Tyson is going to peak-a-boo into him and one quick shot to Paul's ribs and the fight will be over. As Tony Atlas said in a documentary about George Foreman, the last thing a boxer loses is his power.

The ONLY pause is that Tyson is twice Paul's age, but it isn't like Tyson went to seed. Dude only has to be good for one or two rounds to destroy Paul. But, if Paul can learn to stay away and jab, he *might* have a chance, but I just don't see it with his pathetic footwork. Tyson will herd him into a corner and just pound on his ribs.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2024
  13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

If Tyson can get inside the liver punch will send Paul down

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

And you know Tyson and his trainers know this, in terms of making it a quick fight.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tyson needs to land one clean body punch and Paul will regret a lot of life decisions and then he drops his hands slightly and his head will be taken off

VolDad likes this.
  16. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Have you seen the rules for the fight? Basically just gonna be a scripted wwe event for a few rounds before Tyson knocks him the [uck fay] out.

17. CardinalVol

Barkley Marathon started at 5:17 this morning. 22 people left.

18. NorrisAlan

19. CardinalVol

10 runners on loop 4. Most ever.

The Dooz likes this.
  20. CardinalVol

We have a woman on lap 5. Would be first to finish it if she can pull it off.