OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I feel like my alma mater needs my mental efforts focused on this game, so productivity may be suffering a bit this week.

On another note, they were out of my usual coffee and i got dunkin donuts brand this week. bleh

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You have to add a lot of milk to get the Dunkin' brand tasting right, but I like it. I think it's more acidic than your average cup of joe, though. Gives me heartburn.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've somewhat wondered why we didn't just call this the coffee shop.

4. hallowed_hill

I grind my own every morning and drink it black. I usually do Member's Mark French Roast from Sam's. Incredible. Dunkin was the only whole bean they had so thought i'd give it a shot.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

All I drink is dunkin donuts brand with the occasional Starbucks switch on the weekend.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I do the same and use a coffee press to make it. Very good with almost no bitter. I actually use the 8 o'clock coffee Columbian, French or Breakfast Blend. All are very good coffee.

7. hallowed_hill

I did the 8 o'clock french roast last time i needed a filler from the store, and was very impressed. Way better than the original ground, which is all i think i'd had before.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

8 o' clock french is all I drink.

9. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

I like the starbucks breakfast blend myself. Don't grind my own though.

HH, I'm having a hard time focusing as well. Really want this after last year.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Not big on the Starbucks stuff. I honestly think it's no better than your standard JFG.

11. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

I'm no afficianado. Just like a cup or two in the morn...

12. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

A coworker special ordered some of that coffee from the Bucket List movie... you know, the beans that bats or birds or monkeys or something poop... the box had a jar with one of the bean turds in it.

Pretty gross.

He's on VaK, haven't been able to ask how it tasted.

13. hallowed_hill

hit up box top thursdays at chick-fil-a for free chicken biscuit on my way in this morning. nice way to start the day.

14. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

free is good.

Another great day in Tennessee today!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Morning all. Had to take a sick day, I feel like one of my students decided to share the stomach virus with me

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I've got drainage that you could mortar brick with. Seasonal changes kill me every year.

17. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Allergies don't get me too much. Not sick much either.

I drink a glass of OJ every morning. I swear by it.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I can't choke down OJ to save my life. Hated it as a kid. Hate it now.

19. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Has to be pulp free... hate the pulp.

Simply Orange

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hate it all. In fact, the only thing I can tolerate that is even orange flavored are Tic Tacs. I can eat eleventy billion of those though.