OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. volinbham

volinbham Member

The guy that's doing my rodent exclusion removed a massive rat from my basement today. I was out of town for the weekend, came home and the house smelled like garbage. Eventually I figured it out, it smelled like something died. Went into the basement and sure enough thats where the smell was coming from. Called the duded to come out (we was out Wed and found nothing in the traps) and he couldn't find it but could smell it. Because the door was open some flies came in and were hanging out by the furnace - I suggested it might be under there. He found it there and when trying to remove it had to back off and almost puked. He went out and got his ventilator and came back. The rat was a big one (about 7 inches without tail). He said "I knew there was a big one in here somewhere".

Hope that was the only one. They can no longer get in so it's now about catching the ones stuck in there.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Deer stand all day then

3. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Topic is back and it is raining... a good morning.

4. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

undead, indeed.

5. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

This just in.... Paula Deen is one annoying southern chick.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yes, but her food is good so I will overlook it.

7. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

The Krystal Sunriser is an under appreciated food group...

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Thought this belonged.

I have been arguing with my wife that our baby boy's room should be UT orange. She disagrees... wanted the room to be light peach with green accents. (Don't get me started). Long story short, the guy at Lowe's mixed the paint wrong and this is what she got. Lowes is awesome, imo.

tennessee wall.jpg

9. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Thats a hell of a miss from light peach... you sure you didn't give the guy the 'wrong' color swatch...

10. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I wasn't even there. I think it's a combination of the screw up, the light in the room, and it drying darker on the wall. She is now trying to finagle green back in the equation. It'll look like Florida A & M if were not careful.

11. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Do the floor in field turf... thats green.

Unless you're in Boise.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I despise Lowe's

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Nice. My living room is two shades of orange with white trim and white under the arch leading to the "breakfast nook." (Small house). Got the "Top This!" poster hanging on the back wall. Very nice.

14. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

More rain here in Scenic City.

Morning Max..

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Minimal amount of coffee consumed this morning. Borderline crippled by sleepiness.

16. CardinalVol

Looks like we're in for another fantastic halftime show this week. And by fantastic I mean horrible. Doc Severenson will be joining the pride on the field.

Is it ok to boo the band?

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Would straight up stab someone in the eye for a cherry filled donut right now.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You ever done that trick where you hold one of the little individual coffee creamer cups in your fist, then act like you're trying to dig something out of your eye with a fork, instead puncturing the creamer and squeezing? It's hilarious.

19. CardinalVol

This is what I have been told by a couple of Pride alumni. So I guess so.

20. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

No shaving til after LSU for me. A small token of support..