Politely Inviting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Aug 13, 2011.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Make me a mod andI'll ban them all Tenny.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That makes it even better. That shithead has never met me. So, Freak or one of his acolytes are feeding information. I'm guessing bigdaddy or Larkin.

3. WM

WM Active Member

Let the healing begin.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Both, probably.

5. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Didn't know Daddy was like that.....

6. hatvol96

Charly, you and I have had issues over the years. No big deal. I would honestly like to hear what exactly you think a message board is for. Your concept and mine are obviously very different.

7. hatvol96

He's Virgil to Freak's DiBiase.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

surprised that Freak has the boys being so antagonistic.

9. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

[uck fay] yes. Charly vs droski this looks like it'll b good

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they don't ban cal fan's for life if they aren't somewhat freaked out by it. hell all i ever do is post in the politics forum. freaks no idiot. i'm sure he realizes that you guys leaving takes a lot of solid content of the site (which is why i bet you got unbanned). all they'll have left is rexy posting other sites premium content.

11. hatvol96

If by healing you mean the equivalent of The Outsiders using Mysterio as a lawn dart, yes.

12. WM

WM Active Member

For the record, Sab and Eric are more than welcome here. Just as long as they bring their big boy pants.

13. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Don't forget gs and lg's garbage.

14. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Little shocked with this as well. Not so shocked that it appears to be OWB bringing out the drama queen bullshit. Again...it is just a damn message board. Good Lord.

15. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

Sab will sue everyone for slander

16. WM

WM Active Member

Feels like a vengeful high school ex. How dare you not go steady with one website.
    PJ is burning your varsity jacket even as we speak.

17. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Don't really see Freak having that much to do with it, honestly. Doesn't seem like his style. They're big boys, they can act out on their own.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hard for me to imagine them getting rid of pms for everyone without freak's ok.

19. hatvol96

For years, the tampons that moderated over there [itch bay]ed incessantly about some of us. Every time I got banned before the month suspension that set this whole thing off, they'd shoot some asshole PM about how they'd be just fine without. Every time, their crybaby asses got overruled.

Now, when they have the full blessing of VN management to never deal with us again, they can't stay away. It's like Volnation was creating some mutant dipshit clan in the image of MHF.

20. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

True, but I meant as far as coming over here and posting/stirring it up.