Politely Inviting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Aug 13, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

1. The only thing your grasp if fine on is the shaft of your miniature [ock cay] as you stroke it to recruiting videos of shirtless 16 year boys.
    2. Your inabilty to differentiate fear from ridicule has probably served you well over the years. Just keep thinking people are afraid of you. It's better than the reality of knowing the world laughs at your trailer tornado of a life each and every day.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

If you thought Vols, [itch bay] ripping you and your daughter went poorly, you are really going to be unhappy here. No pj, bill, or cousin Eric here to help you.

3. SlimCharly

SlimCharly New Member

The One is Sab?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Apparently.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Add me to the forever category.

6. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

This is the stuff that makes a message board fun!

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hatvol uncensored. Hide your kids.

8. CardinalVol

That alone should be the site's main advertising plan.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Unbelievable as well.

10. CardinalVol

I'm not overly concerned. It's Freak's site. He can do what he wants. I still like him. No hard feelings. Just doubt we hang out at Calhoun's for lunch anymore.

Only regret was not being able to tell a few select folks how I felt.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I still think it's beyond retarded to ban folks for inviting others to a different site. And I agree about Freak, but he could have squashed the majority of problems in one day.

12. CardinalVol

I've not been around much over there this weekend, but I'm not 100% sure this is all Freak's doing. I could be dead wrong though.

Much as I said last week, there are a few mods over there who are on a power trip and feel threatened by others. I stand by that.

13. MacReady

MacReady New Member

I didn't realize you were only allowed to be a member of one forum online. Guess I'm [uck fay]ing stupid like that.

14. SlimCharly

SlimCharly New Member

I blame it all on OWB and the cocks he sucks daily. All that protein is making him a [Penis].

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i love rexy. stupid people of that variety (see eric) provide valuable entertainment. gibbs on the other hand should be banned immediately.

16. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

I have an insignifigant thought. Maybe we should enjoy this board for what it is, a Tennessee message board, and just let VN be. Making a bunch of snarky and condescending posts about the other board is counterproductive and well, silly. jmo imo tifwiw

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That was the original intent. Was meant to be another concept entirely -not some sort of anti-VN. Recent events over there have brought out a little displeasure and well, this is the only place such thoughts can be voiced now. Things will settle down soon enough.

18. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

However I find reading those comments entertaining

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

As IP said, that's what it will be.

Hard to beat up on Freak's board because it is exceptionally well done and appeals to most. This is just a spot where you don't necessarily have to worry with hurting someone's feelings because they might not get the whole message board thing.

20. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

I agree with that bmfpv.