POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I am reading what you are saying. Your opinion is early term or late term doesn't matter to you. I disagree, and it matters to me. The timeline is not irrelevant imo. Evidently is matters to many.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Wonder how many who didn’t get the vaccine because of Bill Gates’s microchip will be lining up to get their freedom phones.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Replacing Big Tech with bad little tech. But the founder is a computer genius, I mean, he did mine crypto...

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The website is hilarious. It’s got Trust for security, so you’re like, good there. No worries.

https://freedomphone.com/

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

The timeline is irrelevant for apples to apples comparison of a rape abortion to an abortion of convienence. If it's OK and not murder for a rape victim to abort a baby at 30 days it's OK and not murder for anyone to abort any baby at 30 days. No matter what cutoff date you choose, you can't say one is murder and one isn't if the only difference is how it made it in the oven. It's all the same to the fetus.

Indy likes this.
  6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

No specs on the site

Also, what the [uck fay] is the FreedomOS?

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This is Ron Swanson selling flutes to the Zorpees.

The Dooz likes this.
  8. NorrisAlan

I guarantee it is some open source OS that had FreedomOS slapped on top of it.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

No, that's not what I am saying. Not at all.

I don't know how to have a conversation with you. It's like the NBA thread all over again. Either you're not reading my posts or you're not understanding them. My money is on the former. I'm clearing explaining it just fine, as lumberjack got it no problem, as evidenced in post #22505.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yeah, it looks like it’s just based on Android

11. NorrisAlan

What will be sad is that in 6 months, these apps will start locking down on some speech that is deemed harmful to their product and the apps will be revealed to be storing your information and they company is selling it to Google.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I give up.

13. Ssmiff

You said 1 month or 6 months doesn't matter. Did you or did you not?
    Yes I agree, it's hard to have a conversation when one person doesn't recall their own points and turns it into something it's not. Cant have a conversation, nba, you don't understand blah blah. I don't have 5 pages arguing with multiple posters daily and weekly Indy. That's you, so tell me again who is the difficult one.

14. Ssmiff

Someone disagrees with you and you can't take it. You have your own opinion, and not everybody will line up with it.
    Giving up us fine as I don't agree with you and won't, so quitting is a good idea

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I do not think 1 month old fetus is a person-- actually, there is no such thing as a "1 month old fetus," as it is not until the 11th week of pregnancy that an embryo becomes a fetus. So I would have to think an embryo is a person, which many people think, but I do not. I am not precisely sure when personhood occurs, but I think a good basis would be higher brain function. In a healthy fetus, that would be around 24 weeks. In an unviable fetus, that may be never-- and if a fetus is completely unviable, I do not think it is murder to terminate. Because a person has ownership and control of their own body, I am of the opinion that even though I would disagree with it and think it wrong, a person has the right to terminate their own pregnancy any time when in a situation of unviability. Time/personhood is not a one-size-fits-all. So any law getting into time or heartbeats is fundamentally flawed, imo.

I describe the event as an abortion. I think it is distinct, and in an area of greyness and uncertainty. Like what is a soul kind of stuff.

Ssmiff likes this.
  16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

No, I didn't. At least not in the way you are stating it here. I have made literally 0 comments about the timeframe in which I think it is okay or not okay to abort a fetus/baby. That's not even what I'm talking about.

I'm trying to understand how you can think 2 separate abortion scenarios, in which every single detail is the same, except for how the baby got there (willing, unprotected intercourse vs. rape/incest) can result in one abortion being murder and the other abortion not being murder.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What do you think we are disagreeing about?

You should go back and read our interaction in this thread. You are lost. I said I give up because Lumberjack clearly understands our discussion but, for some reason, you don't. And you refuse to admit that you've misread something and actually go back and sort things out for yourself. You're basically putting your fingers in your ears and yelling "LALALALALA."

18. fl0at_

They sprung for the free, let's encrypt certificate (that's the one we use) for their website.

19. fl0at_

I hope everyone that believes that phone to be a solution jumps all over that phone. Because they probably are so happy with their OS and browser choice that they're encoding it in the User-Agent or other headers, that websites can then use to send them to their appropriate places.

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I could find a single single phone spec on their site. Also want to know more about that custom OS. Probable a fork of TempleOS