Suck It, Droski.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LawVol13, Jan 19, 2014.

1. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

[video=youtube_share;gOKePbdP9pw]http://youtu.be/gOKePbdP9pw[/video]

audio of the above posts.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

indy seems to be doing just fine with luck. if you have an absolute corpse at backup qb and the team mails in the season yes you can get that bad, but luck proved rather easily that the franchise isn't as garbage as you guys suggest.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Peyton manning excuses for the Super Bowl (just trying to help you boys out):

1) Golden tate, greatest receiver of all time. If only Manning had seattle's weapons.

2) INTs were the receivers fault.

3) Cold hurt his HGH recovered neck

4) Pete Carrol greatest coach of all time

5) Seattle is a bunch of thugs!

6) refs screwed us. didn't want peyton to win

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Peter king obvious manning hater:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/

If Peyton Manning gets the kind of protection in New Jersey Feb. 2 that he got Sunday, though, this is going to be one of the great Super Bowls.

You want drama. How about Peyton Manning trying to forever change his legacy in Super Bowl XLVIII?

5. Andrew Luck is a turnover machine and not a sure thing imo.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I completely agree and despite that they've made the playoffs back to back years.

7. Da'Rick Rogers is a good WR who will earn a lot of money if he gets out of his own way. That said, him starting in a playoff game for the Colts after being a carwash attendant for the previous few weeks doesn't scream "great organization loaded with players".

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

name another seattle WR starting in the super bowl besides golden tate (who btw sucks). I don't understand this theory that peyton isn't responsible for playoff records unless he has hall of famers at every position around him.

9. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

16 games, 9 picks.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I didn't say anything about the Colts.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think he had three drops in the first half. OL certainly didn't suck, but to say he didn't face pressure is over the top. He faced it, just avoided it. There were a ton of underneath throws to bail him out when he was about to be dropped.

12. Seattle's wideouts were not on window detail earlier this fall.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seattle certainly won't be winning on the strength of it's passing game. Arguing otherwise is insanity. If they win it'll be on the pass rush and lockdown corners with Lynch controlling the time of possession.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He'd be the only QB ever to win Super Bowls with two different teams. That doesn't imply he sucks if they lose on a missed Prater field goal.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

His production didn't depreciate that much when he his primary targets were Austin Collie and Jacob Tamme. Decker and Thomas are far from hall of famers.

16. The Colts thought Trent Richardson for a first rounder was a good deal.

17. Jimmy Haslam and the Browns front office got the best of the Colts. Let that sink in and please defend the Colts org some more ROFL.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

just admit you're throwing shit out there with no rhyme or reason

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Not sure exactly where you are going, but regardless of how Trent Richardson works out I think the roster they are building is better than the one they had two years ago.

20. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Much.