Suck It, Droski.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LawVol13, Jan 19, 2014.

1. That was a horrible trade for the Colts. Richardson cannot play.

And where I'm going is that the Colts cannot make a good personnel decision unless it is rather obvious, like should we draft the qb with a pedigree who works hard or the hot-headed guy who's only favored by a media dying for a story.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I believe I've made my position rather clear.

Who is more likely to be biased? the guy with no skin in the game or the fanbase that sent death threats to people that dare suggests Peyton didn't deserve the Heisman?

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

his current receiving corps are among the best in the league.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Your position is clear. Your supporting arguments are schizophrenic.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Jermaine Kearse can outrun people on the long ball

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Eric Decker wouldn't be any more special than Golden Tate if they were both on the Seahawks.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

how so? it's you guys that want to turn this into a black and white argument. I've said all along that regular season and post season both matter. you guys want to argue post season doesn't matter, not me. nor have I ever suggested the regular season doesn't matter either.

8. It makes sense that a fanbase that spits on troops returning from Vietnam would blame a qb for defensive failures. Just stupid to see who they should be blaming.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

decker had 40 receptions with tim tebow at qb. EOT

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you know me. i'm a commie.

and manning has lost plenty of games where his D showed up. and please show me the last team with an elite d with the highest paid player in football at qb.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's an average of 2 and 1/2 catches a game.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

golden tate averaged 4 with a qb with a pulse. you don't seriously think tate is better do you?

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

No one ever said postseason didn't matter. Taking a garbage team to the playoffs and losing to the Super Bowl champs doesn't exactly make him the choke artist he's so often painted to be.

14. I'll show you the salary numbers after you show me the "plenty" of games.

My analogy was awful. This isn't misplaced anger or criticism, like the Cal campus treats soilders, you're just not knowledgeable about what you're talking about. You're like U. of Phoenix grad in this thread.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Then why in the world am I being shit on for saying he clearly isn't the GOAT if the postseason matters? If he loses the SB he'll have the most losses of any qb in postseason history. He already has the most home losses in post season history. he was favored in many of these games. please explain how they weren't garbage during the regular season and all of a sudden become garbage after that?

16. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Hilton, Allen, Fleener, and Ballard all look like good decisions early on.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10266254/are-peyton-manning-one-dones-fault

5 games right there where the opposing O scored 23 or less points. and those only his one and done games.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MannPe00/gamelog/post/

1999 17 2000-01-16 23-298 IND TEN L 16-19

2000 17 2000-12-30 24-281 IND @ MIA L 17-23

2003 19 2004-01-18 27-300 IND @ NWE L 14-24

2004 18 2005-01-16 28-298 IND @ NWE L 3-20

2005 17 2006-01-15 29-297 IND PIT L 18-21

2009-01-03 32-285 IND @ SDG L 17-23

2010 17 2011-01-08 34-290 IND NYJ L 16-17

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think either one are anything special.