The Bruce Jenner Debate

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by GahLee, Jun 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

It's ****ing shameless.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My son thinks knocking trees down with a trackhoe is the best thing in the world.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

that sounds like a lot more fun than having a meltdown if your father doesn't let you throw away his beer bottle. and of course since I have twins there must be one for both of them. last night at dinner it was "dada I want to throw away your bottle." I said "I'm not done." Then it was "drink it now dada and drink another one now for nick." they literally are peer pressuring me to chug alcohol.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The boy still finds the garbage truck absolutely fascinating. The claw they use to pick up limbs and stuff absolutely blows his mind.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I honestly think it's a mental illness. It strikes me as someone who does not have a firm grip or does not want to deal with reality as they know it. The guy has XY chromosomes. Nothing's gonna change that. The brain is a funny and complex thing that we may never fully understand and stuff like this comes from a place of pain and brokenness. Our society cheers people on as they pursue happiness because we are all wealthy enough to want to have the right to pursue our own happiness. How each individual feels at present is prized most. But courageous isn't pursuing happiness, it's giving up your own goals and perceived happiness to give to others.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

So your sons wanted you to get drunk, awesome!

My oldest still gives the guy that drives the trackhoe most of the time shit. Last year, we were clearing some property, I had to pick him up from his mother's day out. He wanted to go by and ride on the track hoe. We get up there, he's in the middle of tearing down a huge sycamore tree. My son told him it was his turn and he needed to leave. To this day, my son will still give him a dirty look when he's around the shop. It's pretty funny.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It probably is.

8. CardinalVol

I've heard a couple of people mention heavy drug use in the 80s may have contributed to frying his brain.

*disclaimer*-I have no idea. Just throwing it out there.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'm all for doing what makes you happy, but I tend to agree with you. Also this takes a level of selfishness in that i'm sure it will screw up his kids a little.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  10. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Being that they live in the spotlight and social media being what it is, even if they are accepting, they're going to deal with some shit from here on out.

11. CardinalVol

I kinda sorta knew Dr. Adcock's son (transgender Chemistry professor) at UT. It kinda came up in conversation once. You could tell his son wasn't what I would call supportive about it.

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Spare me with the courageous act stuff. It's not like there weren't pictures floating around. This guy simply made official what everyone already knew and suspected. That being said, I couldn't care less about it....just another wacky chapter in their dysfunctional family's story.

13. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Uncanny resemblance

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Didn't Rodney Carrington write a song about this.

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

It's funny how the intellectual left in this country dances around that angle.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dances around it? How so? Tell us more. And yes, I have bombs to drop on your ignorant ass.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I can't be the only one that thinks this guy is a psychotic turd bag.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

agreed. they don't dance around it. they ignore it completely and act like he's working on a cure for cancer.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't understand it at all but I think it'd be more of a hormonal imbalance that leads to the mind thinking and associate differently than normal.

Even if this is just a ploy for money and fame, she/he still should be free to do it.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

If I recall correctly, He said as a child that he dressed in his sisters cloths