The Orange Dog Rises

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by KingWebbsticles, Jun 13, 2012.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I'd lay money that most of the folks supporting him will be bashing him when he is gone.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Come to Nashville for the NCSU game. I'm gonna catch it with him.

3. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I don't know how anyone could seriously defend this. Just beyond juvenile.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I'm actually hoping this is Bray playing some sort of joke on the fans.

5. JayVols

Props for not only referencing Burnside but also using the word 'eponymous' in the same sentence. I'm a student of the Civil War myself.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I believe Dooley is the punchline

7. JayVols

I'm sure you're basing that statement off of the indelible truth that any coach that comes to UT automatically becomes the greatest football coach in the cosmos while any coach that leaves is a loser that was undeserving to wear the orange and white.

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm pass the point of giving a shit, maybe that's part of the process.

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I'm fairly calm, but when I lose it, watch out. I lost my mind during the South Carolina game and was subsequently numb through most of the rest of the season. Basketball brings out the 'neck in me much more.

My dad's a complete maniac. It's scary. Volfanbill can attest.

10. JayVols

If so, Bray needs to take his act on the road. That would be a master stroke of a prank.

Well played, sir

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Where?

12. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

This is the formula. Current always greater than previous.

13. hatvol96

Someone should review the VN thread. We can probably find some potential recruits among the madness.

14. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I rated the thread... three star VFL.

15. JayVols

To be determined. I will be in the Opryland area. Come join in. The more the merrier, imo. Beecher may come as well.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I was debating between James Abercrombie or Burnsides. I felt Burnsides was more appropriate, and also gave me the chance to throw out "eponymous."

I'd be down for watching games with actual UT fans. All of my friends that actual know football live everywhere but Nashville. The people with whom I usually watch the games with here in Nashville are casual fans that need an explanation of who's who with the fresh faces and what not. It sucks watching it with them.

17. JayVols

Groves knows the game well. I know a little bit about it. I'm hoping to watch the game in or near Opryland at a bar. As far as I'm concerned, come on down.

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Wait, this is real? I thought this was a joke by Dooley, seriously. Something to lighten the mood. Holy shit, I am at a loss.

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

My favorite part about reading the posts on this type of shit in Volnation or Volquest is that the ones who don't "get it" or step in line behind Dooley are "Bubbas" and "'necks", as if you have to be a moron to not expect great things from Dooley (or slavishly support him just because he has the job title he does). It's also funny that 95% of them are the Dooley lemming types and still think the board is dominated by the 5% of those criticizing Dooley. It's like the Jonestown people thinking their outpost hated Jim Jones because Leo Ryan was there.

20. hatvol96

What I find most interesting is that many of us who the hallelujah chorus over at VN claimed created all the negativity are gone, yet they are still crying that everyone won't get on board.