The Orange Dog Rises

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by KingWebbsticles, Jun 13, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Clearly Martin. If you don't have some moronic statue that no one understands what the [uck fay] it means, then you're not trying to lead, imo, jmo, imho, gbo, vfl.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I've never had a great deal of respect for most of our fanbase. That said, the continued support for an obviously overmatched oaf like Dooley shows I have been giving them too much credit.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Has a very Stalinist quality to it, huh? Once you extinguish the threat you create a new threat and go after it.

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I bet the players think this is the dumbest shit they've ever seen.

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I doubt it. They saw the offensive gameplan for the Kentucky game.

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

The Process appears to be focused on proving that Ron Prince wasn't the biggest jackoff to ever be employed as a DI football coach.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I think Mike Locksley is up there on the biggest jackoff list.

8. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Percentage that turns when we lay an egg in the dome?

9. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Anybody that thinks this is silly has an agenda and would complain no matter what per toos.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Not many, they'll point to 2007 when Tennessee started off like they did and still managed to fall backwards into the SEC CG.

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

People on the fence might fall off.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Like I told my wife last night when I was explaining this to her.

Never have I wanted a coach to win as bad at Cuonzo. Never have I wanted a coach to lose as bad as Precious.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My wife just tunes me out now, I don't think she's paid any attention to my Dooley rants since the LSU game in 2010.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've actually calmed down quite a bit. She knows she's going to get one or two a year, but when I explained this to her, the response was similar to pretty much to this entire board.

15. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I had a teacher in 11th grade whose only son was in first grade. The whole year, she treated my 11th grade class like we were in 1st grade. It meant she was pretty easy on us, but not a one of us liked it. Even those of us who didn't give a damn about learning anything (which, as you can imagine, we didn't) were insulted by the whole business. I'm not sure whether it was just her personality or whether she just got so used to acting one way at home that she treated everybody under 25 or so the same way. I always wondered whether her kid would get to high school and she'd realize how stupidly age-inappropriate her previous attempts to teach high school were. I kinda wonder the same thing about Dooley.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Did you win? Because I'll give you $50 to let me shoot its eyes out.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No

[video=youtube;1ytCEuuW2_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A[/video]

18. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I may join in.

19. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned

I like its mustache.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex