Thunderdome compendium thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Oct 29, 2012.

1. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

****ing sugar ****, [itch bay].

2. PoochPunt3rdDown

Can we not swear here anymore. Shit?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Google doesn't like certain words, an we want them to put their ads here. Sorry, bro.

4. PoochPunt3rdDown

Awp. Shit and [itch bay] work. I can deal with that. I think it's a bunch of shit that that [itch bay] insulted me and then banned me when I called her Sugar ****. I even used a [itch bay]ing, piece-of-shit smiley face. Shit.

5. PoochPunt3rdDown

After that last rant, I'm going the straight and narrow. Don't wanna hold you fine people down!

6. PoochPunt3rdDown

I have really good reading comprehension skills. I even still post on feels like 98. Wait, can we talk about other sites here? :D

7. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

8. OrangeEmpire

Kat, where you at?

9. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

I think so. Other than the whole Gruden thing, these are pretty reasonable folks.

10. OrangeEmpire

Are you holding out for a black coach?

11. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Not just black; I want a member of the New Black Panther Party to come in here and show these honkies what's up.

12. OrangeEmpire

**** yes!

[​IMG]

13. OrangeEmpire

*This may be too much for comfort, let me know and I will edit it out*

Great Punisher short

[video=youtube;bWpK0wsnitc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bWpK0wsnitc[/video]

14. OrangeEmpire

Go vote!

I am proud my great grandpa and grandpa will be voting today in Bell County Kentucky.

Vote early and vote often if you are a democrat.

If you a republican, who would white jesus vote for!

[​IMG]

15. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

I did not vote with my conscience this time. Normally, I vote for the candidate that best represents my values. This time I went with Mitt Romney. I know he's going to win Tennessee regardless, but I felt the need (can't explain why) to help him win Tennessee just in case everyone else stayed home.

16. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

17. PoochPunt3rdDown

Yeah, so, I am Pooch. Didn't start a thread about it, so there's progress here, right? Just wanted to say I got banned from the other site but my need for Volunteer basketball convo and internet inanity has led me to y'all's house. I took my shoes off at the door and I'll do my best to be a worthwhile poster and a font of knowledge, entertaining snapshots of observation, and general tomfoolery. Let me know if there is anything I need to do to absolve myself of past 8th Maxim sins.

Yours truly,
    Andy Dufresne

18. OrangeEmpire

No vasoline

19. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Gee I don't know, we already have filled our allowable quota of tomfoolery with OE. There are still available slots in "Token Blacks", "Gays" (NYY approval required), and "Fulmerites".

20. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Welcome back pooch. Don't be such a [itch bay] this time.