Update on a few recruits

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by lylsmorr, Aug 1, 2012.

1. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Shocking. He's a piece of trash now that Memphis is out of it.

2. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

I'm so hurt that you say such bad things about my alma mater. We still have one Final Four. Also, isn't your former coach still banned from the NCAA? Yea, you guys run such a clean program.

3. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

No, I've been told this by some people close to him and I even have pictures of his recent keg party shenanigans in Knoxville. He's a good kid but I think he wants to party more than play basketball. Should be interesting to watch.

4. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

What does any of that have to do with you being a piece of trash? That's completely irrelevant to the fact that you bash a recruit after he chooses to go elsewhere. He'd be a saint if he went to Memphis right?

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

CP likes to party more than play football - so what? Works out just fine.

6. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

woaaaah buddy - a keg party!

7. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

A high school kid going to college likes to party? Holy shit what a shocking revelation!! Where can I join the Memphis Tiger Basketball team Bible/Torah study the team conducts every Friday/Saturday night in lieu of partying?

8. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

I never called him a piece of trash nor do I think he is a bad kid. I just think its worth noting that he wants to party more than play ball. Doesn't make him a bad kid but doesn't bode well for his basketball development.

9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

going to a party during a visit to a school == he wants to party more than play ball?

10. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

No, that wasn't the basis for my statement, it was only part of it. You think I'm full of shtt? As Parrish what he knows about it.

11. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Of course it does. Since he doesn't want to go to Memphis and do nothing but play basketball, read the Bible, and volunteer in the community, he obviously is only going to party at UT and will be a horrible basketball player. Hopefully one of the frat guys can drive him over to the arena just in time for tip off. Oh yeah, we're a bunch of cheaters and don't have a final four. Did I leave anything out?

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Parrish is referencing the same thing you are - him attending a party and hanging out with sorority girls on his visit, lol.

13. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Parrish has also talked to some of the same people I have that have the same opinion of Nichols. He could be a great player if he wants to continue working at it.

14. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

But since he went to a party on his visit he's going to more than likely be a bust and only party at UT? You are the perfect example of a fan butt hurt that they didn't get a recruit.

15. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

As opposed to a Memphis roster filled with guys who fit right in on a corner in West Baltimore or Orange Mound.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

And the same people you have talked to are all basing it off him attending a party while at UT and hanging out with sorority girls. For the record I would be surprised if a recruit DID NOT attend a party or goto a bar on the strip while at UT for a visit. That's what they do at night when they are with the players, they go out.

17. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

I never thought we were getting Nichols. How can I be butthurt?

18. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Shaw Goodwin went out on his visit to Memphis. He also didn't tell his friends and some coaches that he wanted to go to a party school.

19. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

So you're just a [Penis] fan that trashes recruits when it looks like they're not going to pick your school after the recruit entertained the thought of playing there. Thanks for clearing that up.

20. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Yea yea, we have a bunch of street thugs and you guys have model citizens. I get it