When will Dooley offically be let go?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by HypeVol, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I don't know inside stuff, but a friend of mine sometimes does and thinks Hart wants to wait for loss #6 (I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds this crazy) but that the big money is chomping at the bit to get it done. He was the one who told me this morning that this week looks quiet

2. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

The waiting is killing me. Was hoping to see Dooley in an unemployment line this morning.

4. WestTennVol

WestTennVol New Member

revolt I'm with you man! I probably will watch because I'm a addict but ill not spend another dime on UT until Dooley is gone! I am very concerned today. I was trusting so many different people saying they had insider info say that the firing was coming today and I drank the cool aid and now am VERY disapointed and concerned that all the meatballs screaming they have inside information and Dooley is being detained next year are correct. Man I hope not. But if that's the case again I'm done until there is a change!

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This is horse shit.

MaconVol likes this.
  6. Pennvol

Pennvol New Member

Hart is gonna botch this worse than the Pat Summit debacle. Good Lord....

7. The Sabanocchio

The Sabanocchio The real OCI

At this point, I find it hard to believe the Gruden to Tennessee rumors are true. Too many saying it's not a done deal yet. If you have Gruden lined up you make a move. I'm going to stop putting any stock into these rumors.

8. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I'm not going that far... I think Gruden is coming and at this point, I still trust Tenny's info... he put himself (and his forum) WAAAAY out there on that, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I just can't handle the timeline at this point...

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

don't believe them then

10. The Sabanocchio

The Sabanocchio The real OCI

He certainly did.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It's happening. Just be patient.

12. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Got it. You're on record.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

We are an impatient lot.

Sorry, people don't always operate on our time table.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Tired of this loser and want closure.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

F u Dooley. Have some self respect and step down in 25 minutes at your press conference.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It took me months to close on my house. I suspect wrapping up contracts with an old coaching staff and creating new contracts for a new staff might take time and include a lot of twist and turns

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

But how often are people coming out and saying that they suspect your house would be closed on Monday?

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Let me rephrase that, that the old tenant would be kicked out on Monday.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

They can say it all they want. Until I hear it from the Closing Attorney (Dave Hart) I will not put the appointment on my Calendar.