The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 24, 2016.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

We are actually taking our time with this so we have a fighting chance to get it right.

Tar Volon likes this.
  2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You had my curiosity.

Now, you have my attention.

Please continue.

3. Memtownvol

Memtownvol Member

So does this mean we are getting on the Gus Bus?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

the uncertainty needs to end in the next two weeks or we are really hurting ourselves in the short term

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I need deets

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I don't care about short term right now. Fix the damned foundation and the program for the long haul. If it takes 6 months and an interim coach for 2021, do it. Just get this thing right.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

No, we’re just trying to make sure Florida doesn’t need to make a move if Mullen goes to the NFL. They always get to pick their coach before us, remember?

zehr27 likes this.
  8. NorrisAlan

Seems to work for fOSU. There is a reason they have had something like 5 HoF HFC in a row.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Nope gotta finish Top 12 in recruiting instead of 17th! Hire anyone with at least one winning season and a southern accent.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Probably cancer.

RIP.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have been assured that I am indeed cancer.

SetVol13 and NorrisAlan like this.
  12. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Been trying to think about what would be the most “Tennessee” thing that could happen. I think it’s that we hire Kiffin again and he bolts AGAIN after 1 or 2 seasons. Could you imagine lol

13. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

We finally get Gruden but he's a burnt out flaming flop.

14. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Sounds like Michael Bolton. He’s pretty good I guess

15. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

TDVol1989 likes this.
  16. TDVol1989

Well first you need to get publicly turned down by Gus and then Billy Napier. Then there must be a meeting with Mike Gundy. That heats up but he stays in Stillwater for $100 more a month...of course publicly. Then you decide to sell your soul and go after Freeze. As that deal enters the “imminent” phase, Fulmer decides to complete a scheduled interview with Doug Marrone. But Mullen bolts and Florida takes Freeze. Fan backlash over Marrone causes a pause. Bill O’Brien turns us down publicly but we never contact him. Fulmer schedules an interview with Tom Herman. Herman decides to take OC position with Saban. PJ Fleck is hired and Fulmer resigns a week later.

17. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Sounds about right - except we wouldn't wind up with someone as good as Fleck. We'd get Mike Houston or Troy Calhoun

18. TDVol1989

Look we have the Volunteer Navy and that fits nicely with ROW THE BOAT! Match made in heaven.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Somebody needs to do a deep fake with Pruitt at the capitol building

utvol0427 and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. TDVol1989

We will incorporate crew into our training and recruiting promos. Vols be rowing out on Loudon in turtlenecks