POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

A man with a plan. I like it.

One thing more dangerous to a plan than grizzlies, though, is grand kids. Just sayin'.

2. fl0at_

Let's call it "encouragement" and come together. And then we can open a dispensary.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

BakedMaxim

4. fl0at_

That works. Because of an 8th. Although I guess things are grams now. @Ssmiff can be our subject matter expert and clue us in.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Man like him should be in politics, education or both.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

So he doesn't know what CRT is and failed to demonstrate that it is even being taught. Cool. This is all outrage stoked by bullshit misinformation.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Here's another phony story going on:

9. Ssmiff

He has a kid at the school in the middle of it. So he's lying about what the teachers are saying to the kids?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

It wouldn't be the first time, if this is Loudon County. They tell very distorted versions of events... because critical race theory is not taught in public schools. How do I know? Because what they are describing isn't critical race theory, it is conservative media dog whistles.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

OMG, all these teachers are the REAL racists! They're telling my kids that white people are bad! Give me a [uck fay]ing break. None of these kids have cell phones and capture this?

12. Ssmiff

Why don't you find the man and tell him he and his daughter are making shit up for political reasons.
    While you are at it, remind him how much you know about being black, a father to a mixed race daughter, your experience with the teachers he is referring to, etc, etc. You know, more things you know nothing about, but can throw knowledge his way as an Olympic level knowitall

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why don't you or he simply explain what critical race theory is, since it is being taught and is the complaint. It's a thing. What is it? Just say.

14. Ssmiff

The man states CRT isn't meant for kids. He states what is happening in his daughters school, where evidently some teachers don't know what they are doing and passing messages to kids that he doesn't approve. He gave examples, and mentioned complaining to the school leaders. Amd you decide to call him a liar, set up for political reasons. Just a ridiculous reaction.
    What is CRT? It's another way to bring division, and seems to be doing its job where able. It's no wonder some dems are in such support of it. Anything divisive is good for business.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wrong. But you are right about the last part, you just have it wrong on who is selling it.

What he states is happening is not at all CRT. At all.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wonder what think tank or or firm came up with spinning the civil war monument fiasco into a rebranding to "they're teaching critical race theory to children!" Brilliant. Have to keep this grift going.

17. Ssmiff

Which is a point he is making. "Who is educating our educators". He points out what is happening and being said, evidently under the description of CRT. And, as he states initially, he doesn't believe it should be taught to grade school kids im the first place.
    Nothing he said was wrong. Nothing he said was a bs lie for political reasons as you stated.

18. fl0at_

If someone says "Physics class is teaching my kids that gravity pulls objects up! That's wrong! Physics shouldn't be taught in school!," that person is wrong. Because physics doesn't teach that gravity pulls objects up.

If his point is "People need to be educated on what CRT is," then we're agreed. And what more perfect place than school?

Now, if teachers don't know what CRT is, then they need to go learn, so they can teach better. But that is true of all subjects in all schools. Nobody knows everything.

His argument should be "Mrs./Mr. XXXYX doesn't know what CRT is, and shouldn't be teaching it."

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is a non sequitur. CRT concerns law. whatever is being said in school, it isn't CRT and there is no physical evidence that anyone is claiming to be teaching CRT. this is social battleground BS.

20. cpninja

cpninja Member

It's just "cultural marxism" lazily repackaged for a new era