Madden 13 Franchise- Where The Players Play.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jewbaccah, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I thought I would get this thread started. We are in the early stages of getting a Madden Franchise Together. The following spots have been taken:
    AFC-West
    Raiders-Jewbaccah
    Chiefs-Frolish

AFC-East
    Bills-gorockytop
    Patriots-Royal AE

AFC-North
    Browns-Aldepantzue
    Mason-Steelers

AFC-South
    Benji-Titans
    Volsohard-Texans

NFC-North
    Lions-Ryanhowitzer
    Twofootonion - Packers

NFC-East
    Eagles-BearCat
    Cowboys-Duck

NFC-South
    Panthers-slabslanger
    Falcons-DayDay

NFC West-
    49ers-Bosco
    Seattle-Govols187

It is first come first serve to reserve your team. There has been discussion on whether to cap the number of teams in the franchise or allow unlimited members up to the 32 limit. If unlimited it would be a hard advance day no excuses. I believe the current members are in favor of limiting the number of members to allow for flexibility. Express your opinions in this thread. As far as options and settings in game express opinions ITT as well. If we limit the number of teams it will be first come first serve as well.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  2. VB

VB Member

Titans please. Not sure if I'm getting it yet, but I'll reserve a spot.

3. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

K go ahead and get it at amazon if they still have deal IMO...15 dollar credit plus some codes.

4. mason3132

mason3132 New Member

Steelers please

5. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

updated

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm 70 % sure I'm getting it. I'll take my current home team, the Broncos.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

And I vote capping it at something like 12 or 16.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

40 imo

9. mason3132

mason3132 New Member

Good shit I.P. the gameplay is so much better.I miss the recruiting of ncaa but with the new engine I dont think I will miss the rec. I say 10 to 12 if not it will kill momentum.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

The new recruiting in NCAA is spectacular, so far. Love finding gems and busts. A busted 4 star is still a easy and solid pick-up for middle-tier programs.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

The connected careers and free agency looks great

12. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

It would be cool if the next few guys would pick some NFC teams IMO. Bring balance to the force. As people join continue to cast votes. People tend to quit IMO so maybe 16 to start? Momentum is huge so there is no way regardless we will allow to stagnate.

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I just might have to get a kinect for Madden this year. Just watched the madden/kinect integration video and it looks sick. You can make all your audibles and other adjustments vocally instead of the strategy pad

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

15. mason3132

mason3132 New Member

The team play in this was great last year.

16. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Al and I feel 16 is the correct number with 2 teams per division max. Objections?

17. VB

VB Member

Going to 16 means randoms will join and that never works out. Your franchise though.

18. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I dont think there will be many randoms. We are only advertising on here online. Other members are people Al knows personally. Ryan for example is Al's brother in law. 16 would be the max and the 2 per division keeps it balanced. Otherwise, one division would have a fight to get into playoff with many more human games and another may just be a free ride. If we only get 10 for example that would be fine as long as caps are in place per division.

19. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

I agree that 16 with two per division is a good place to start. It is new territory and the landscape will inevitably change. Not just because people will quite, but the new Connected Careers blog outlines all kinds of coaching moves that make me think the CC landscape will be much different in just three seasons. I view our model as the best possible starting line and we'll all learn together.

20. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

Donnie's gamertag is "Slabslanger" He's the Panthers.