COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

That’s my hunch too. It’s terrifying how much power that government specifically has over its citizens. “Facts” there are relative to whatever CCP leadership finds convenient.

2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I always thought it was bullshit in the beginning of Covid when they would be reporting like only a few thousand cases nationally when we were reporting hundreds of thousands of cases. You know it’s bad when they aren’t even bothering to resort to the old ways of how they typically report Covid cases

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

They used to give reports that were not trustworthy, so not giving reports is actually an increase in transparency since now they are openly opaque.

HCKevinSteele and NorrisAlan like this.
  4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Son has it kinda bad and in Knoxville by himself while I’m driving to and from Oklahoma for a funeral. Helpless feeling.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Keep in mind the numbers were probably fairly low before. Because they were welding people into apartments.

justingroves likes this.
  6. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

But the CCP told us all the videos leaking of Chinese people wailing for help from their apartments they were imprisoned in was just for a funny YouTube video they were making.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I read somewhere that they may be seeing 5K deaths a day right now. They almost have to go total lockdown again.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And because of the 1 child policy, it is an aging population. China is really [uck fay]ed in the next 20 years.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

China won’t be China that we know it by 2030.

They’re [uck fay]ed at every level.

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Of course it’s not up to anyone there except a few powerful people in the CCP who are allowed to wield that power. If they wanna lockdown, they (the Chinese) have no choice but to be obedient

zehr27 likes this.
  11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

You’re going to see 2-3 million deaths in a few months there too which isn’t going to help social unrest

12. NorrisAlan

Oh, they have a choice. They just have to decide how badly they want to get out from under the yoke of the CCP.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

If he doesn’t have anyone else in town and needs something, I don’t mind to help out if I can.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I’m cheering for them, but the Chinese ever overthrowing an entity as powerful and as engrained into the Chinese psyche as the CCP is seems like an enormously daunting, if not impossible, task. A non armed population who has little ability to consume and distribute non CCP approved information to the masses is at a massive disadvantage

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think they will have numbers, reported or not, like nowhere else has seen very soon. Ya. And they won't be able to hide it because just like here at the peak, there won't be a way to process the dead fast enough.

16. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Same

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I appreciate that. Wife sent him a Shipt with fluids and fruit. Hoping his fever is down this morning.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Make it 3. Let us know.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  19. NorrisAlan

And four. Just let us know.

20. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I’m sure everyone is different in what they respond to but I tried several different things before trying the Mucinex Fast Max liquid stuff. It was a game changer for me.