POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

By the way, the bigger name queens from RuPaul's Drag Race make serious bank. So it can be a lucrative career. I was shocked at how well they do.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

let’s do it. We can read bad message board posts online to a group of subscribers. Hell we could just use Indy’s for the first 12 episodes.

SetVol13, CardinalVol and gcbvol like this.
  3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I don't even want to give the qualifier of "I'm opposed to obscenity available to children". That's part of the game, to get people to have to say this. Of course people are against sexual exploitation of children. This isn't what this is about here, as you say. I refuse to give an inch on their bullshit, on their dishonesty, on their bullying.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Change in profession for you soon?

5. Ssmiff

haven’t you been stressed and could use a little extra income? Guy of your height in heels would have potential. Like I used to tell my tall buddy when we’d go out, “just try not to talk”

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I have no ass. No one wants to see that.

7. Ssmiff

they got implants for that. All in or nothing

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, don't half ass it.

SetVol13, Poppa T and VolDad like this.
  9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I am more concerned with adults influencing kids to be bigots and bullies than a kid "catching the gay".

I am more concerned with adults banning books and restricting the ugliness of history. I did not appreciate it when I was a kid. I don't appreciate it for today's kids.

I am more concerned with my fellow citizens embracing authoritarian leaders because <insert perceived justification>.

You can be conservative and liberal. You can be conservative or liberal. You can be gay or straight (and all the other choices in between).

Don't be an azzhole.

The Dooz, SetVol13, VolDad and 2 others like this.
  10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Poppa T likes this.
  12. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

That is some crazy stuff. Great gig, I guess, if you can get it.

I kinda miss the pre-interwebz days when you did not know how many batshit crazy humans were out there. Your knowledge was limited to how fast you could read the headlines on the tabloid rags while in the grocery store line.

justingroves likes this.
  13. CardinalVol

Looks good 109 trillion years old.

warhammer and Poppa T like this.
  14. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Full disclosure: I had to Google Cori Bush. I had no clue who she is.

The audacity of the cons now-days is mind boggling, only surpassed by the number of idiots that buy into them.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

you’d think 109 trillion years of wisdom and experience would lead to a better gig than that

Poppa T and A-Smith like this.
  16. CardinalVol

This -

Davis claims he chooses not to make use of his most destructive powers. But he is not above making threats, claiming in May 2020 that he can cause his enemies' teeth to fall out whenever they speak his name.

and this -

At publication time, this reporter’s teeth remain firmly affixed to his head.

are gold

17. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Yes. Yes they are.

18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

A member of the Squad like Cori Bush(D) spending thousands of dollars for the services of an anti-Semitic nutjob? Shocking

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Thinking a bit about it, beast of the earth wannabe maybe.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

When unquestioning loyalty and devotion to vague ideals like “equity” ultimately makes *YOU* the bigot. Hate to see it