Yet another mass shooting

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by NorrisAlan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Just a sick person. Likely red flags along the way. Evil.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Thoughts and prayers.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

From what I read 2 went to the hospital (not sure extent of injuries or condition). Shooter is dead. I think that is about it. Sounds like it was not too bad because a lot of students were not there yet. Man this stuff is scary.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Shooting at the Chiefs championship parade today. Early reports of 10 shot and 1 dead.

Thoughts and prayers.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not what I had in mind when wanting to see someone to bring the pistol to the NFL. They have 2 suspects so far but no one in custody.

6. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Stringer across game said they had 3 suspects in custody. Not sure how valid. It was on ESPN2.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're right, apparently they did have one of them pretty quick.

8. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Wife said she heard that they thought it was some sort of personal dispute thing. I don't know.

Given that so many people/kids were hit, I'm guessing somebody did not know what that auto-fire feature add on really meant.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

One of them got tackled and beat to hell

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I wish you meant that literally.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think it was too far from it

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Survivor says Chiefs parade shooter was "shooting and spinning in a circle"

Gooch said he heard an altercation and then said he heard a girl say, "Don't do it, not here, this is stupid," he said....

"My daughter said that some lady was holding him back, and people started backing up, and he pulled it out and starting shooting and spinning in a circle," Gooch said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/survivor-says-chiefs-parade-shooter-164506387.html

13. Ssmiff

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

It isn't protecting their identity, it is keeping them from being famous/infamous which leads to more copy cats.

SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  15. Ssmiff

bullshit. This was gang related so it doesn’t fit the narrative of dangerous white male, who’s name is outed everytime within minutes.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, ya. You said that with the Nashville shooter too. You're such an easy mark for these outrage factory social media posts. The perfect specimen. It is very normal with a mass shooting where they have the perp in custody not to make them famous. This one doesn't fit perfectly into the rogue gunman role, but the standard procedure does no harm. You'll know the name eventually if you care to follow it. Making them famous when the story is fresh helps no one.

Unimane likes this.
  17. Ssmiff

First, [uck fay] you IP. There is no easier mark than you, who has to have Google verify any opinion you muster.
    And they have the Nashville shooters name pretty quickly. You saying I said the same thing about the Nashville shooter is just a flat out lie, which you do often as well.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

19. Ssmiff

Shooting in Nashville was on 3/27 and Hale was identified on 3/28.

20. Ssmiff

And if that was Chad Baker, 17 yr old white male, you seriously acting like we wouldn’t know his name, history, parents, social media and plastered headlines of another white killer and appeared to target non whites. Give me a break. Just be real every now and then.