Interesting video on Sandy Hook

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jan 14, 2013.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think you can provide a fair answer until you've read the bill. Where was the money coming from, what procedures are funded etc. It probably is obstructionism to a degree, but that's an awful easy answer.

I have no idea why the gun show loop hole hasn't been closed.

2. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

As with any thing political, money talks.

The gun lobby loves this, it is a massive cash cow based on unfounded fear.

3. OrangeEmpire

Good lord, non lethal weapons will make you wish for death.

Simmunitions are a [itch bay] when hit.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

do we really need to list all the other things in the original constitution that we now seem to think are out of date?

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Are you really going there? So what is the acceptable "kill by hour of use" we are going to use to determine if a product should be banned or not?

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I saw a video where a riot patrol cop shot a guy in the head with a rubber bullet. He went into a seizure. So much for non lethal ammo

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sorry I ruined your paper-thin argument with context and statistics.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I may be wrong but it seems that a lot of these guys are the type to be bullied and tormented in school. I wonder if the pent up anger over that does not contribute more than the mental-health side of the debate.

9. OrangeEmpire

Riot situations suck balls.............

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

This was posted by someone on facebook:

Pardon my extreme firearm ignorance, but since when does an AR-15 eject shotgun shells?

[video=youtube;kcE8OAYYPz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcE8OAYYPz8[/video]

11. OrangeEmpire

I saw that too IP, I cringed, especially when I saw an ex marine posting it.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think this guy is confusing the two shootings. It was the batman guy who had the ar 15 in his trunk i believe.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I remember an actor being killed by "Blanks". He put the gun to his temple and pulled the trigger. The cotton wade hit just the wrong spot.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Say something stupid like "kill by hour of use" and declare victory. Funny strategy.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Suck it up. Simmunitions are paintball rounds.

The ones that suck are the metal backed ones. I've seen them penetrate. Granted, we weren't supposed to be shooting them at each other, but we had Company level permission.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You aren't doing that to... whatever number of people is unacceptable.

And their purpose is not death and destruction.

But are "less than lethal" rather than "non lethal."

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

not talking about you voldad, but bullying is the new excuse for everything. I was made fun of or "bullied" in school. every woman tells me she was bulled as a 15 year old by the fellow 15 year old girls. now i do think that kids do find the more f-ed up kids and focus on them, but if every severly bullied kid either killed themselves or killed others we'd be in deep deep trouble. hell even popular kids got made fun of by their friends. obviously there is more to it than that.

18. OrangeEmpire

Are you talking about Brandon Lee and The Crow?

19. OrangeEmpire

Doesnt matter what they are, shit hurts. We were in little havanna our version of a kill house and I got lit up on my love handle.....

Frackin mp5...

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

But people died ban'em!