Official Grizzlies Bandwagon Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by CardinalVol, May 4, 2013.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

that was a defensive clinic.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i haven't watched the Grizz a whole heck of a lot, but from watching a little in the playoffs here, how the hell does Bayless get away with shooting so much?

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He's one of the best shooters on the team. He gets out of control at times, but he makes a lot of those shots.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Coming from 3-0 deficit against the Spurs will be damn near impossible. Let that one slip away from the second quarter on.

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

It was over when they lost game 2.

6. GahLee

They're void of good perimeter scoring.

7. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

We've been out coached this series and Randolph has gone from Allstar to liability. I enjoy watching the Spurs play the game.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Grizzlies look like a team that knows it's over.

9. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Yup. Spurs were that much better. Will be curious to see the direction management takes this team. Could be an interesting off season.

10. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

There are either going to be fireworks or no moves at all. We have the ability to sign every major role player as stay under the cap.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It just can't be that difficult to guard the pick and roll. Sign JJ Redick in the offseason for spacing purposes.

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Hollins has done a hell of a job. Spurs just have more firepower offensively, and Randolph picked the wrong time to play like shit.

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That would be a bigger waste of money than Rudy Gay's contract.

14. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

If they're looking to just totally waste money, signing Redick would be a great move.

15. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

You beat me to it.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Explain.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Bayless is all but already opted out of his contract from everything I've read. Have to have someone that will make other defenses respect the outside shot otherwise you get what the Spurs did this series.

Only other available options: Korver, OJ(Not happening), Ellington, Meeks. Or bring Steve Kerr out of retirement.

18. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

What was Danny Green doing when the Spurs signed him? Gary Neal? Matt Bonner? Anyone who pays good money to a guy with only one purpose on the floor is wasting money. There are guys all over the D League and Europe who can do what Reddick does for about 10% of the price. The smart teams prove that every year.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

So your argument is about the contract, not the need. Fair enough.

20. GahLee

Memphis needs shooters in a bad way. I've exhausted myself arguing with the dumbasses on VN about the Memphis roster and what they need to do.

Grizz fans over there actually want to get rid of Z-Bo and Hollins.

Bunch of dipshits.