Peaceable Secession

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jun 4, 2013.

1. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

No lol. I hate stuff like that.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I gut. I don't clean.

3. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Cool, could you make a blue and gray design?

4. OrangeEmpire

The evolution of this thread is so bizarre.

On one hand, we have learned that holding a girls nose and making them swallow warrants a good girl.

The sovereign states crowd ducks in and out and leaves their voice to a sovereign citizen.

IP & UNI are all for the unity of the country via the Union.

All we need now is some words by Hat & Bpv and Im pretty sure we have covered all the bases.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Would probably have to be an acrylic.

6. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I've answered quite a few of your questions. Why didn't you answer mine?

7. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Why should we stay clear of tyranny talk? Is a centralized government not tyrannical if it keeps states in a Union by lethal force?

8. OrangeEmpire

I have answered every question, some up to nine times.

There is no way to satisfy your question because you are predisposed that I am a despot.

I cannot help that you believe Shays Rebellion never occured and in response the founders established the constitution over the articles of confederation.

I am not privy to secret information that less than 1% of the population knows as truth.

Again I ask, why not your own words and leave this country to become sovereign?

9. OrangeEmpire

He is politely calling you a ****tard.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

out of morbid curiosity, what's the farthest you have ever traveled from home?

11. OrangeEmpire

I would love to know of his support group.

Scary part he has said he has children.

That is the true pitty.

12. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Article 1 Clause 10 does not forbid secession. What it does forbid is a state IN the Union from making a treaty or alliance with a foreign government. South Carolina could not make a treaty or alliance with France while New York made a treaty or alliance with Great Britain. The implications are obvious.

13. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

So there aren't different levels of tyranny. It is just a one size fits all approach?

14. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I'm done talking to you. Which I am sure you will be glad of. You are a pathetic bottom feeding individual.

15. OrangeEmpire

I am whatever you need me to be.

Hopefully your children shy away from your narcism.

16. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

There really shouldn't be a debate when it comes to the legality of secession. Anyone who has read a decent amount of history from that time period should come to the same conclusion. The history and intent is clear. History, up to the Civil War, is littered with pro-secession movements. Kind of odd when the non-secession folks say the Constitution is so obvious that states cannot secede. A lot of the talking head media will point to the Civil War ending all debate on the legality. What the civil war settled was that yes states can secede (since they did and most at that time agreed that the South should be allowed to secede) but the general government may go to war with the newly formed entity and retake that land. So there really isn't too much history for the non-secession folks to fall back on unless they seriously misconstrue the historical nature of that time period (founding up till Civil War). I view the non-secession folks as I do Christians who view the Bible as the true "Word of God". You usually are not going to sway these people from that point because if you do then their whole spiritual belief system kind of unravels. For most people, if they believe the true intent of the Constitution as having a strictly defined nature and being below the sovereignty of the states then their whole political belief system begins to unravel.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Right mode you come across a guy who frequent conspiracy theory websites a lot and nothing more. A bit of real life experience usually helps clarify where someone is coming from.

18. OrangeEmpire

Peaceful is the mo of the movement.

It is any thing but when these folks are forced to act.

http://www.sovereign-citizenship.net/

19. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Thread done got too serious for me.

20. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

I thought we was talking about making pens..