U$C..eff it let's talk about Dooley v Kiffin again.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Volguy1971, Sep 8, 2013.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

For the longest time I thought he would have been successful here. Now I don't believe it.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  2. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

There is also no way to tell if the players he was acquiring here, wouldn't have ended up the exact same way, even under his watch. Of course, once they saw he was gettin' as much co-ed action as he was, they might have just rolled with him to the panty raids.

3. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

I think its what he sells to players. He seems to sell some guys on things that aren't accurate, and when they find out, it doesn't go well. I really dig the family thing Butch is doing and and fully believe our team and program will benefit from it soon. When players play for stats or themselves, teams lose. When they play for each other, which we haven't had in a long, long time, teams become fun to watch and support, and it appears that we are headed that direction.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

It would explain Tajh Boyd.

/wrists

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

"Real quick?" He played long enough to lose the game.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Kiffin made the right decision

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The dumbest thing Kiffin did was jump to a school that was behind the eight ball. Every single recruiting class, regardless of the coach, has three or four misses.

He can't afford that with the sanctions in place.

8. hatvol96

Not soon enough. I'd say it's reasonable to expect the defense to revolt this week. They got zero help last night.

9. hatvol96

That's what happens to people who believe anything Mike Garrett says.

10. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

and anything Kiffin says as well. Funny how that works sometimes.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

All 3 service academies had more passing yards than SC last night.

Fell asleep, but I'm a bit bewildered as to how he is doing so bad with QBs. Heck, of everything in his 13 months here, what impressed me most was what he did with JC. Has he really misvalued guys that bad in evaluations? And is misvalued a word or did I just make it up?

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Get off the academies, biatch.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

USC sure did suck when they were sending 6-7 guys to the NFL every year.

14. CardinalVol

I love me some triple option. Maybe Lane ought to study their film for the rest of the year?

15. hatvol96

Kessler flat cannot play. Wittek doesn't seem to grasp even the most rudimentary offensive concepts.

16. hatvol96

Their best offense last night was a direct snap to the tailback.

17. CardinalVol

Single wing it is. Hope he made copies of Neyland game film while he was in Knoxville.

18. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

amazing to see how many [ussies pay] on here are still butt hurt over Kiffin leaving.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Other than pooch, which [ussies pay] are you referring to? This didnt read as a particularly butt hurt thread to me...I must've missed it.

20. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Its looking more and more like a good thing for both parties, even though we had to endure Dooley for 3 years. Losing to The Pirate at home is difficult at best.