Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

They all live in that shanty? I'm not sure why it's necessary to reproduce their shitty environment in Central America, anyway. The purpose of this place is to serve as a processing center due to the overflow at the current ones on the border, period.

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

So the government Buys a Motel,(a place where people stay) for the sole purpose of it being a processing center? Seems like just any type building could serve as a processing center.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

The ole "who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?" defense.

http://www.palmairehotel.com/default.aspx?pg=gallery

If only there were someone else out there, perhaps in the Colorado area, to help you with your argument.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yes. seems awful nice for "temporary" gigs. why not a jail? or even better a tent city?

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

get's 3 star's on tripadvisor. hardly a complete shithole. not 5 star living, but certainly much much nicer than needed.

6. Unimane

Again, their pictures. Please tell me you've been to a place where the pictures didn't exactly match the reality. And, something tells me that a bunch of third world kids aren't going to be regular users of the fitness center and free weights, if they're even available.

7. Unimane

One that has a bunch of ready-made places for people to stay on a temporary bases? Sounds like a hotel about to be out of business is the best bet.

8. Oldvol75

So I take it you have never sold a house. If not, here's a tip, You clean it up first, make needed repairs, you make a lot more money on it that way. Just watch any of the shows on HGTV and see how they do it.

9. Unimane

Yes, we certainly have a lot of room in our jails. I'm sure that would be a great image of putting a bunch of kids there, too. A tent city would be a fabulous "**** you" to these people, but you still have to provide necessities like food, bathrooms, etc. which are pretty much ready to go at a place like an old hotel.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Obama gave $50 Million to a charitable group, Baptist Child & Family Services, to buy the place. Why should I foot the bill for their charitable dealings?

11. Unimane

I just bought a house. I spent $15,000 just to be able to move in. This place was going out of business, nobody gave a shit about cleaning it up. You're kidding yourself if a hotel on their website doesn't doctor up the pictures of the place to make it look nicer. Still, I'm curious to see how this one will work out. It wouldn't be the first time right wing sources got outraged over something that wasn't quite as they presented it, although this usually happens around Christmas or in some classroom during the school year.

12. Oldvol75

$15,000? You must have wanted that place BAD!

13. Unimane

I would also think a tent city is a great way to spread diseases and create health issues that are endemic in most tent cities.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

what's wrong with a fabulous **** you to those people? sounds great to me. can you imagine how this reads in mexico? worst case situation you get put up in a hotel with a pool!

15. Oldvol75

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Someone should tell the military.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

oh please, the army corp of engineers could do it safely in under 24 hours

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there are traveller photos of the hotel on trip advisor. check it out. better than many places i've stayed at.

19. Unimane

Of course, near downtown Nashville and 3 blocks from my work with a sizeable back yard. Just an old house that needed some work.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

not quite the deal? What the hell?

This is crap funded by the idiots in DC from funds they take from citizens of this country supposedly for this country. I don't give a crap whether it's nice. I give a crap that we bought it for $50 milllion and put it on the federal balance sheet for purposes of supporting illegal immigration that our citizenry wants no part of.