UF Game Predictions

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Sep 27, 2014.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Final score says the pissing and moaning was warranted.

2. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Dooley ball

3. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

35-17 Vols

Rather than receiving a handshake after the game, Muschamp will receive a Butch Slap.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And a pink slip on the tarmac.

5. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

We should win this game, but experience has taught me that Butch Jones is more like the guy who lost to Dooley in '11 than the guy who upset Spurrier last season.

UF- 34 TN- 25

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

There was, but whoever he was responding to definitely said "if we don't score before half." That is a fact. Yet he carried on for the rest of the game with "but it is over guys," "you said it was over," etc etc.

And now he predicts a loss for a game that is a week away? That's ****ing hypocrisy.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

True

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What? There's 40 minutes left to play with Richt and Bobo calling plays. No lead is safe.

9. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Being at home should help some OL issues. Certainly the C being able to hear the snap count and the LG not telegraphing the snap will help. Another week with the same OL should also help.

OU and UGA also run a blitzing LB which can be more difficult to pickup than florida's standard front-4. Here's hoping they hem up their communication issues.

Hopefully Pearson will be back. That should greatly help our Offense. It needs it.

I'm not scared of any part of their offense. I think our D will be jacked to the walls for this game.

It's all on our OL, to be honest.

Bajakian is good for some great playcalls and some really really stupid ones. Overall, I think it'll be enough for a 14 point home win for us.

Calling 24-10.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

38-10. I think we dickkick them.

11. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

My aggressive side says 31-0 Vols

The place where my heart used to be says 10-7 Florida

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

-On offense, they have no plan outside of what they script going into games.
    -They clearly had not practiced onside kick team since the season began.
    -Their in-game coaching makes it clear that they never take into account a situation where they are in anything other than desperation mode.

I just don't see them beating anyone short of a one-legged SEC team in conference play.

13. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I think the onside ****up was partially due to having to use a holder on the kick.

However, Florida is a dumpster fire.

Vols take a few years of frustration out on the turds....

Vols 45
    Gators 13

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Florida has lost 7 of their last 8 in conference. They're embarrassing.

This is a UT win. Has to be.

15. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Have you seen Florida play lately?

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

He will never be mistaken for Nick Saban. Thats quite evident at this point. He's not as incompetent as you are making him sound either though. He's a good recruiter and a mediocre to average coach. Jimbo-esque

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is a good description of the Gators

18. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He doesn't know what it takes to win consistently in this conference. He has proven that since Day 1 when he brought in America's Staff. He's gonna lead you to a good comfortable 5-7 and then slap a "My Recruiting Class is Top 5 on Rivals" bumper sticker on his car.

Until he wakes the **** up, incompetent is what he is.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Thinking a team who has beat us for 9 straight years will beat us is different than being in a game with a team consistently every year and saying the game is over before the game is even halfway over. This board constantly overreacts. Sometimes as bad as VN.

20. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Classic [penis].