UF Game Predictions

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Sep 27, 2014.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Jimbo Fisher was the coordinator on a national championship team. What is the biggest accomplishment Jones has registered? Living off Brian Kelly?

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Charlie Weiss for OC?

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I can't keep up with what you're implying.

I don't think we will beat UF simply because we don't know how to win games over decent SEC foes. I'll gladly take the W and come back here for the "told ya so" but until I see anything other than anarchy from our sidelines, I am going to be realistic.

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Yep, classic [penis]. Always giving credence to what his eyes tell him. Poor dumb bastard.

5. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

I can guarantee that if UT does beat UF there will droves of folks on here saying:

"You take away their stupid QB and a couple of lucky plays we lose. This staff sucks."

I get legit opining but some of the stuff said here just comes across as trying too damned hard.

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

He builds a good mailbox

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I just can no longer spend my falls pissed off. Enough time for that when it is clear we won't make a bowl game. Not like I hire and fire people in the AD.

I understand where [penis] is coming from. I have been there. It just isn't worth it to me. Maybe [penis] isn't actually smoking 20 packs a day while mumbling Jones' name under his breath, but I cannot be that pessimistic as it does affect my week.

I am happy with the positives and a little alarmed by the negatives, but I willing to give CBJ his chance.

GBO

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would hope not.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Agreed. After 9 straight losses, we should just enjoy the victory, no matter how ugly it might be. A win over Florida is cause for celebration.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

What I don't get is there are only about half a dozen posters saying it, but your post and others make it sound like it is every member by saying "droves" and such.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm not sure what the point is. No reason we shouldn't beat UF. All indications are that they do, in fact, suck. It's our first SEC home game. We need to crush them, but winning a game against a coach on his way out isn't really validation. Otherwise Wyoming's head man doesn't get canned at the end of 2008.

12. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

Yep. I don't care if we win in the 5th OT because they miss a 2 point conversion. My fat butt is gonna be on top of a goalpost.

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

You may want to hold off on that, that act converted NYY after UF in '98.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

History proved this one to be.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They'll have Knoxville's finest down there ready to viciously beat anyone that tries to get on the field. I don't know why that doesn't get more attention. They beat the hell out of people for that.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What needs validation, though?

Can you not enjoy a win over Florida?

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'll enjoy it.

DC seems to be acting like all those things he mentioned don't mean anything. They do. They mean UF sucks and we should beat the hell out of them for three hours.

If we come out and lay a turd the way Bama did I'm not so sure things will get turned around like they did for the Tide. We don't need 20 minutes of zero or negative productivity like we had in Athens.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Alright

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I think this year is the year, but I have thought that every year since 2011 too. I'm saying we win 35-21.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I mean I enjoyed the hell out of the NC State win. But. Just because Kiffin and Fulmer got drilled in that same venue didn't mean Dooley was going to do anything special. Just like crushing Muschamp won't be quite the same as a win over Urban Meyer.