Stop Going...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by yont sum iss?, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

It was more of a referral to the vertical passing game that Chaney was an expert with.....I saw a picture of our vertical passing game on a milk carton at Food City an hour ago.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Dooley staff with Wilcox destroys that OU team.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Only with a healthy Justin Hunter. I've never seen a Tennessee team deflate so rapidly and so fully with the loss of one player.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Quote of the day from TOS.

"Anyone even thinking of firing Butch at this point has no understanding of college football. None." Backwards K is the author.

"If anyone is seriously wanting Jones fired, then you probably should stop watching sports period.

Having said that, if you are 100% convinced Jones is the man, then you probably should step back a bit too." VolSportsFan

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Then I qualify. Willing to bet I understand it as well backward.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Nah, they collapsed in second half every bit as badly as Butch.

7. RockyHill

I meant with our current team.

8. RockyHill

Again, with current team.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Don't see it. Butch sucking doesn't change Dooley sucking. That guy isn't beating Stoops with this ut team or Alabama.

10. RockyHill

outside of recruiting, what tangible evidence do we have that Butch is even slightly better than Dooley.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Haven't seen any. Dooley was probably a better coach.

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

None. That's why they both lose.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yowza. That is damning.

14. RockyHill

I actually think I hate Butch more than I hated Dooley.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't think Dooley is but he definitely had a better staff around him at first. Butch's insecurity kept him from going out and bringing in someone to run the offense.

16. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

No flipping way Dooley is a better coach. Dooley isn't qualified to fill water bottles. Butch should be coaching at Western Michigan getting them 5-6 wins a year.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't.

Dooley was an entitled brat that quit halfway through year 2.

Butch has at least recruited well and gotten back into some high schools as well as welcoming alumni back

18. RockyHill

I'll give Dooley credit, he did us the favor of quitting so we could fire him. All the talent in the world doesn't amount to a fiddler's [uck fay] if you can't coach it up. At the moment it would appear the recruiting isn't even a good thing because it will keep Butch here and by the time he's fired the recruiting is likely to fall off.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

In fact, I liken this to politicians and others that constantly like to remind others they are a Christian every 3rd word. If you have to toot your own horn constantly and say you are something all the time, you're a phony. Your actions will always show who or what you REALLY are regardless what you say.