Stop Going...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by yont sum iss?, Sep 12, 2015.

1. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

As bad as I hate to admit it, Gah has a point. This is what 8-4 looks like, a really talented team with some obvious holes and suspect coaching. I think everybody who predicted 8-4 (or worse) figured at least one game would be pissed away from the sidelines. You just saw one.

We all knew Ray Rice smacked his fiance around in an elevator. Why was the crime worse once we actually witnessed it?

OK, I can't stand it. What's FIMO?

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I disagree, 8-4 could have meant a respectable losses against Bama, Georgia, Arkansas and one more where maybe we had some bad luck. We could go 8-4 and look well coached and prepared. We also could go 8-4 despite our terrible coaching staff and getting lucky because we are very talented. The latter is the only way we go 8-4.

3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Funny you should say that. I have tickets on hold also and am seriously debating on whether it's worth the drive up to see a team and coaching staff I no longer really give a shit about. I may go ahead and get the tix and sell em on stubhub

4. vols520

vols520 New Member

Went to my first game since 2010, I also brought my wife for her first trip ever to Tennessee. It was great until the end.

It's hard spending so much money to get your heart torn out.

Flights, hotels etc. just to be pissed off flying home hungover.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I have consistently said 10 wins or GTFO. I can still [itch bay]. I'm not terrible at it....

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It's in Randy's and my neck of the woods. You should still come if for nothing else to meet one of the greatest men I know, Mr. Randy Broyles.

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I plan on going just for the spectacle of it and to say that I was there.