Where My Boyzz At?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Sep 12, 2015.

1. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

2. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

We agree on the call. We can disagree on what or how it cost us / the consequences of.

With that call, Jones' action essentially said, "I don't believe in you." It was the wrong message at absolutely the wrong time and it informed everyone he was playing not to lose. Blood in the water. Conversely, holding us to three instead of seven on the first drive that started w/ outstanding field position is / was a big win for OU's D.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

4. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

The similarities are uncanny

3rd year under both, get in Top 25. Both with new coordinators. One a OC, the other a DC. Both identical records

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yo boy-eezz done took a hiatus, Tenny.They will be back after we beat West Carolina next week to ask why we start so many more threads after a loss than a win -as if the magnitude of the two games are even remotely comparable.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Does that Spartacus guy still post on VN? I remember how he tried to weasel out of his fanatical support of Dooley and act like he wasn't dead wrong the entire time. He then made very committal appraisal of Butch's greatness. It will be interesting to see if he tries to back away from that or eats his crow.

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

He does post on another board called thevolsunderground. I was surprised to see most of them as well were blaming Butch, I can't remember what "sparty" was saying.

8. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

No he doesn't show up much anymore.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He flies routes from Knoxville to Lexington three times a day.

10. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

What i saw last night was Stoops playing a well crafted game of chess. Jones was playing a game of checkers moving his piece back and forth like an idiot to avoid the king.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This is the perfect analogy. Decided to snag it for a signature

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015