Where My Boyzz At?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Sep 12, 2015.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

What Tenny just Did.

2. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

The die was cast when he didn't go for it on 4th and goal w/ less than a yard. His fear was a slap in the face to the O and a boost of confidence for OU.

Striker's post game walk around Neyland taunting fans will forever be emblazoned

https://vine.co/v/eF6IdthWvHq

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I still think it's unfair to compare him to Dooley because of all the other things he does do well. But he's just bizarre on game day

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He's a lot harder worker than Dooley, but if we hold onto him too long then we'll still find ourself in that same position as before. His recruiting will drop as this becomes the norm.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I think he should have gone for it on 4th and goal, but that play didn't cost us or impact our O or boost Oklahoma. We continued to roll for another 20 minutes after that and tacked on 14 more unanswered. That was the wrong call, but that didn't cost us the game. The final 35 minutes, however...

6. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

How I handle most games.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He and Dooley have the same record through 27 games. He may recruit better, but he has assistants worse than Dooley. DeBord is the offensive equivalent of Sunseri

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Dooley had at least enough sense to keep some of the coaches on, and his initial hires weren't bad. The Sunseri hire was one of the worst decisions ever.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

At least Dooley actually hired someone who was currently coaching football.

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

So done with Butch. Hoped he would prove otherwise last night but all he proved is he consistent and not to be trusted.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That's debatable.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

**** Dooley and **** Lyle and **** the horse they both rode in on.

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

....**** Mobb Deep

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dooley's first year staff wasn't bad.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i think Butch's record will at least hold around .500, Dooley's was going only 1 direction. Don't mistake me for supporting Butch tho

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

My comment was toward Sunseri alone. He did fairly well (excellent on the dooley scale) hiring and retaining coaches his first year.

17. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

It is so bad today that I'm watching a LifeTime movie with my wife! Kill me now!

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

^I love this guy^

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Days like today, I detox from football as well. Usually it's TCM or something like that. Today it's Hunger Games movies.