Where My Boyzz At?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Where all my boy-e-ezz who always come on here and talk about how great Butch Jones is, and how almost any criticism is somehow invalid, misplaced, or that we're somehow lacking some sort of gnostic-like knowledge that you each possess, and which is alluded to somehow magically disprove the many reasons he's something other and better than exactly what I and many of others consistently accuse him of being - which is a charlatan who has been hired above his station.

He's a slightly shinier version of Derek F'ing Dooley.

Period.

One of you Illuminatti wannabes explain to me:

Why North didn't see the field until the second half.

Why McKenzie didn't see it until the second half, either.

Why we not only failed to go for it on 4th and goal from the 1/2 yard line - but why in the F we TOOK HURD OUT OF THE GAME IN THAT situation. Recall, they were reviewing that catch from Wolf, and we had a solid 5 minutes to get Hurd rested and back in the game, but didn't. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN SUCH A STUPID-ASSED decision, and such a grotesquely negligent piece of coaching, as that?! And, while you're at it, explain to me how he was asked about this EXACT thing at his presser, not 20 minutes removed from blowing a 17 point lead in a 2OT loss...AND THE IDIOT SAID THAT HE'D DO THE EXACT SAME THING, AGAIN, GIVEN THE CHANCE TO DO IT OVER AGAIN. That's a truly special kind of stupidity, right there.

And speakkng of his post-game presser, the chicken-shit left after FIVE MINUTES, instead of being a grown-assed man and facing the music of the band that he himself directed. But, not before telling Tennessee fans to "let this feeling sting, so as to remember it" or some similar shit. Are you shitting me?

If you dullardly dipshits continue to support that coat-checker turned CEO, then you're an unmitigated moron, first of all, and second, you deserve all of the many miseries that such stupidity heaps upon your water-inflated heads.

He's a slightly better version of Derek F'ing Dooley - and so this is the bed that all of you fools who believed that being "better than [ddiapos]" was any sort of sensible criteria by which we should be hiring a coach. So lie down on a mattress you've stuffed with own stupidity, and snuggle up with a blanket of your bullshit.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

North was on the field from the start, but there's no argument from me

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I thought we would win. I was wrong.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

completely agree TD, like I said earlier in the week, Butch has to win meaningful games before I believe we will win. I was watching the game with my wife and another couple. I told them that UT was going to lose the game when it was still 17-3.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

May as well have been on the bench. Guy's wide damn open after a corner blitz and still doesn't get the ball thrown his way.

6. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Bravo..Bravo

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I thought even Butch couldn't mess up this talent and atmosphere. While I am not sure I shilled for Jones at any point (though I may have), I honestly thought he could be Les Miles.

But Les has the knack to get out of his players' way. Jones consciously trips his players up.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

[​IMG]

9. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

10. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I'm out. I'm not even watching live Tennessee Football anymore. It's too upsetting. If we beat somebody else maybe I'll watch it on DVR.
    **** this. And that's being kind. I'm out.

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I've been doing this for 4+ years. I DVR most games, and delete them if we lose.

12. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

This is the kind of shit that makes fans not passionate anymore. That ****ing stadium can rust to the ground before I go watch while he's there.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I was concerned when my son started playing football this year that between my youngest son's soccer games and his football games, I would miss most of the games.

I hugged him tonight while thinking "Thank you, son. Thank you."

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

A couple more observations:

1st and 15 deep in their territory they hold. Instead of making it 1st and 25 Jones declines the penalty. They convert.

To end half time warm-ups our FG kicker boinks one off the right upright and quits rather that trying one more and ending on a positive note. 3 minutes later he misses during the game, wide right.

I quit yelling during the 3rd quarter when it became obvious us fans wanted to win more than the coaches.

15. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I'm an engineer. That Dobbs performance makes me want to change careers.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Brother list doesn't start or end there.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

List would make Tenny's posts look like light reading.

18. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

17-3 and it's 4th down and a very long...Colton Jumpers non athletic self has a terrible PI....keeps drive alive.... a few plays later, I believe he gets another....yet he never comes out.

Now its 17-10, OU finds itself in 3rd and long...yep..Jumper again with a PI....

Skip to overtime...1st play for OU....WR drags across the middle....all Jumper has to do is bump the guy, but he lets him cross his face, make a catch and just like they hit a big gain and set up for the tying TD.

19. netnvol

netnvol Member

I can't ****ing sleep I'm so pissed off at this bullshit. The 4th and 1 at the goal line says "I don't think my players can punch it in." So ****ing what if you don't get it. You have to have balls enough to show the other team you are coming for their ass. He'd do the same thing again? Then he's a gutless little [itch bay]-made phony and that has become crystal clear. Garbage.

20. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

...I'm so glad I work Saturdays now. ..if I could just stop caring, I'd be onto something.